爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-12 00:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Investigations are ongoing into the death of two-year-old Malaki Osbourne,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, of South Ruimveldt Gardens, who suffered a horrific death after being impaled by a wine glass on which he fell.Malaki, who was a student at the Tender Heart Playgroup, died yesterday afternoon, at around 14:00hrs, while receiving medical attention at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation.Dead toddler: Malaki Osbourne The child’s father,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Marlon Osbourne,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, told this newspaper that he was downstairs washing when the incident occurred. He explained that he had left the toddler, who was “very “energetic,” upstairs playing with his toys. The father said that the child had recently taken up the habit of climbing onto the rails of the window, and then swinging off of curtains down to the floor.Osbourne believes that the child may have jumped off the curtain and landed on a champagne glass which was among an array of glasses that were in a cabinet near to the window.The father said that he heard a breaking sound from downstairs, and immediately rushed to see if his son was alright.“When I reached upstairs,Cheap NFL Jerseys, I just see Malaki lying on the floor motionless.” He added that the child had a cut on one of his feet and a gaping wound to his abdomen,NFL Jerseys Supply, through which his intestines were protruding.He immediately picked up the child and went around the corner to the child’s “care-giver” for assistance.He said that they both took the injured child to the hospital.The father said that,China Adidas Hockey Jerseys, a few minutes later, the doctor came outside and informed them of the child’s demise.Marlon Osbourne said that the accident has left a “rift in his heart,” since Malaki was his youngest child.“He was the only one out of my four children that I would have close to me,” Osbourne explained to Kaieteur News last evening.The mother of the child is presently out of the country. When Osbourne went to the police to make a report about the incident, he was taken into custody, where he is presently assisting with investigations.