爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2403
用戶失蹤天數 2111
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-12 13:32 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A travel service manager is refuting claims of embezzlement which are being made against him by his former employers.The former manager contacted Kaieteur News last evening and gave his version of events which transpired.According to the man,Wholesale Jerseys China, he and another individual (name given) were business partners.He explained that due to family threats he received from the man’s two sons who reside in Berbice he was forced to resign.“His two sons came and threatened to kidnap my 12-year-old son and that prompted me to resign from my post as manager,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2016,” the former travel service employee said.He explained that he retained the services of a lawyer and prepared three lists of persons who have outstanding monies for the company. He claims that the lists were delivered to his now former business partner by his lawyer since last week and the man was supposed to make contact with the lawyer,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2018, but he is yet to do so,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, despite calls being made continuously.The man said that he is prepared to help the company get back outstanding funds, but (his former business partner) is the person who is not cooperating.When questioned about the fact that staff members have not seen him, the man said that he is in constant contact with staff members via email and telephone.He added that he has since asked customers who have incurred difficulties with their ticket,Wholesale Jerseys China, to send text messages and he would return calls to them.Earlier reports had indicated that the travel service manager vanished with millions leaving passengers stranded both in and out of Guyana.A customer had claimed that his daughter was left stranded in Toronto,Cheap Jerseys 2018, Canada, since her return ticket had been reportedly cancelled.The customer said that he had purchased a return ticket to Canada for his daughter and had thought that everything was okay since he had been doing business with the travel agency for quite some time.However, his daughter contacted him with the sad news that she was stranded.