爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2403
用戶失蹤天數 2110
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-14 11:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…hospital says patient “experienced a cardiac arrest” A 22-year-old immigration officer died at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) yesterday, shortly after she had given birth to a healthy baby girl.Omadara Anthony of Calcutta, Mahaicony, East Coast Demerara (ECD) died around 10:00 hrs at the hospital, a little over one hour after undergoing a caesarean section. The GPHC claims that the woman suffered a heart attack after the baby was born.Omadara AnthonyThe woman’s mother,Cheap Jerseys China, Hatty Anthony, told Kaieteur News that her daughter was admitted to the institution on Tuesday afternoon,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, after complaining of continuous abdominal pain.She was taken to the theatre around 08:45 hrs yesterday.“I took her there to the hospital on Tuesday and we were continuously calling her to make sure she was okay and she was texting and talking good, good; I don’t know what happened,” the elder Anthony recounted.The weeping mother, who became a grandmother yesterday, said that instead of being happy, she now has to mourn for her daughter.“She was okay, she was healthy,Nike NFL Jerseys China, I don’t know what happened with her all of a sudden,” the woman shouted as she was leaving the hospital’s compound.The relatives said that they are not aware whether the woman had any complications during her delivery, but they claimed that she talked with them a few minutes before she entered the theatre.“She talked with us, she BBM (Black Berry Messaged) her cousins and so,Jerseys NFL Wholesale,” the mother claimed.Omadara Anthony’s brother told this publication that he was at the University of Guyana when his mother called and told him about the shocking demise of his sister.“I was at campus when my mother called and told me about her death, so I rushed down here. I heard that she gave birth via caesarean section this morning. They told me that the baby was alive.”Meanwhile, the hospital in a press release said that the patient arrived at its Pre-natal unit at 14:10h on Tuesday and “was immediately received by a doctor who planned and administered medication accordingly”.“The foetus’ maturity level was at 39 weeks and she had a steady heart rate. The patient was continuously monitored and at 08:45h on August 8,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 2012, she was transferred to the operating theatre for a cesarean section.At 08:52h a live baby girl was extracted. However, the patient experienced a cardiac arrest immediately after surgery. Several attempts were made to resuscitate the patient; unfortunately she succumbed. The body has since been taken to the morgue and hospital authorities are now awaiting the results of a post mortem.Moreover,Authentic NFL Jerseys From China, efforts are being made to garner information about her medical history since she was not registered at the institution’s ante-natal clinic.”