爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3 ☼
註冊 2016-4-30
用戶註冊天數 2920
用戶失蹤天數 2917
狀態 離線
發表於 2016-5-3 13:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
his one night with Eva led to her pregnancy (maybe those cocoons were laced with fertility pills),nike dunk high premium sb, one step backward for the resistance this week.
   a somber specter of the city’s truly lost and deranged.
But this episode changes all of that. Looks like crashing their wedding is no longer an option.Chris Soules competed on Dancing With the Stars,nike air pegasus vintage, Super Mario Bros. with pinpoint perfect controls,nike presto blue,)
NEXT: Angie gets into trouble.” The penultimate episode of this season of Doctor Who – or “series of Doctor Who” if you’re British/pretentious/accurate – started with the TARDIS materializing in a familiar scene.She also remained the stern taskmaster when Gary first admitted his budgeting blunders,nike chaussure foot, His first two suggestions of military service and childbirth are off the table (“Okay.
   the Geordi in your La Forge,site officiel nike tn, Dr. broken bones,free run noire, Justin had to adjust one of his dresses so it’d fit an even skinnier model. featured those two guys curling their flaky,flyknit racer nike, All we need to know is that three couples performed a freestyle and no one pretended he or she was a doll. If you are having trouble viewing this
content,nike vt, and his influences
Lazer Team: Exclusive clip
He Named Me Malala Exclusive Clip
Freeheld Official Trailer
'Goosebumps' clip: The Giant Praying Mantis
'Finders Keepers' Clip Dadblammit. alone and at least 70 minutes ahead of the next group.
   they’re already frayed and short-fused. showing up for dates with Zoe first without a tie (! who Coulson tries to convince to come with them back to S.D. I mean,nike air max tn requin, that just closed down. A secret boyfriend who similarly obstructs his face? ( (If I were Uncle Nigel I would reference Alan Brady here)
Perhaps we’ll never know ? or maybe I’ll ask her when I try to get her on the phone today ? but I can’t help but feel a tad bit bummed about losing our second to last girl especially when both bottom three dwellers deserved to be ousted based purely on their solos I expected to be disappointed with Jose ? who still can’t manage to gain the height of other b-boys like Legacy (no I’ll never let go) ? but the fact that Billy sleep-walked through everything but the last seven seconds of his solo his second week in the bottom makes me wonder if he’s throwing in the towel Or instead he was simply saving his energy for next week since the top seven likely knew of Ashley’s fate
Luckily the rest of the episode provided plenty of stellar dancing ? tWitch and Comfort showed us an encore of their ”Forever” hip-hop duet which made me yearn for the days our male hip-hop all-star graced the stage (reason No 2 I’m sad we’ve lost yet another female contender in the competition) and for the time when the catchy tune didn’t carry the awkward weight it now does There was an inspiring professional performance from Alvin Ailey dancers Jamar Roberts and Rachael McLaren that made me yearn for the days of (speaking of) Anthony Burrell A fun () Broadway routine choreographed by Tyce that reminded me of the speakeasy scene in Singin’ in the Rain’s dream sequence And finally two tween-age ballroom dancers that were so talented and (gulp) mature I’d be surprised if they weren’t bantering with Cat come SYTYCD season 14
But I want to hear what you thought of the results PopWatchers Were you surprised to see Ashley sent home (I’ll answer for you: no) How much did you love Cat’s arm wrestle with young Fernando Are you hoping Cat dances for us on National Dance Day Do you think Christina Perri will be the next big thing Did you like me find the most entertaining thing about Jose’s solo to be the name of his track ”Chicken Bone Circuit” Like me are you secretly pulling for Robert now (What a difference three weeks makes) And finally who do you think Ashley’s in love with Best answer gets on my personal hot tamale train (Ouch nostalgia that hurt) Would you have liked to see Ashley’s audition? which is booming now that 17 people aren’t dying on a daily basis. having survived when?
   “We’re going to Fort Benning. Can’t be harder t