爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-15 04:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A robbery that took place on Saturday last has left a man thanking God for his life after he was shot by one of three men who robbed his family at their home.Nursing a gunshot wound to the neck,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Dineshwar Tameshwar,Hockey Jerseys 2018 Cheap, 46,Cheap NFL jerseys China, of No.56 Village Corentyne Berbice issued a call for police to investigate vigorously and bring his assailants to justice.The police who are investigating the matter revealed that according to their investigations Dineshwar’s wife Yapattie was in their kitchen when she was held at gunpoint by three men armed with handguns. They had entered the home through an open door.Tameshwar’s daughter,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys, Vidya Tameshwar,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, told this newspaper that at the time of the robbery the gunmen were not aware that her father was at home since he came home quietly that evening.She stated that her father was taking a shower upstairs when the bandits held her mother at gunpoint and relieved her of all her cash and jewelry.“My father came out the bathroom and one of them shot him and they proceeded to ransack the house and take the rest of money and jewelry,” Vidya said.She claimed that the incident was well planned because the gunmen went about as if they knew everything.“They knew things I thought only my family knew,” Vidya added.She stated that the money and jewelry the men took was in excess of $1M.After the gunmen easily made good their escape,Wholesale Jerseys, the injured Dineshwar Tameshwar was taken to the Skeldon Hospital and was subsequently transferred to the GPHC where he was admitted to the High Dependency Unit.