爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2380
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-15 04:57 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“I only gave away four pieces of 2×4”A 52-year-old man was granted $25,000 bail on a charge of simple larceny, when he appeared before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court yesterday.The accused,China Jerseys Cheap, Terrence James of 16 Sancho Street, Golden Grove, is accused of stealing $130,cheap nfl jerseys elite,000 of wood property of Roshan Khan, on April 27.To the charge he pleaded not guilty.In his own defense,Cheap NBA Jerseys, the security guard told the court that on the day in question he was on duty at the premises owned by Justice Harold Bollers, on South Road Bourda. He explained that while on duty some carpenters were breaking the building and they themselves removed some of the ‘good material’ with a truck.He added that the truck which came for the material carried the RK’s logo and as such he did not intervene.According to James,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, he never removed any wood from the premises.However, the police prosecutor, Stephen Telford told the court that the accused is employed with RK’s Security. At the time the wood went missing he was stationed at a building on South Road.According to the prosecution, the building on South Road is owned by Roshan Khan. Telford told the court that on the day in question a woman who lives next door saw the accused removing wood from the building.The court was also told that the accused,Soccer Jerseys Cheap, when arrested admitted to the police that he sold a few pieces of wood for $1,Jerseys From China,500.At that point James interjected. “My worship, I tell de police da yes, I only give away couple pieces of 2×4. Is ah lady who de cleaning up she yard early ah morning see me and call de police,” James said.The magistrate then asked the accused why he did not give the court that bit of information.“Me worship ah forget”, he responded.The prosecution then asked for bail to be granted in a substantial amount.The magistrate then granted bail to the tune of $25,000. James is expected to make his next court appearance on June 3.