爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-18 21:59 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Prominent Lawyer Vicramadictya ‘Vic’ Puran was found dead in his Toyota Tundra at about 06:45 hours yesterday at Esau and Jacob, Mahaicony, East Coast Demerara.Puran’s vehicle was spotted, partly submerged in a canal, by a farmer who was making his way to his farmlands. It is believed that Puran lost control of his vehicle and ended up in the trench sometime between 18:00 and 19:00 hours on Monday.Dead: Vic PuranOne resident told this publication that the man who made the discovery noticed that there were skid marks on a turn and there were signs of a vehicular mishap. Further checks revealed that a vehicle was in the canal.“The man run up the road to another man who got a tractor and tell he come see wha’ happen,Cheap Jerseys 2018, and the man come with he tractor and when he start pull out de vehicle we realize was it was Vic in de vehicle,” a resident from the area told this publication.Having discovered that the lawyer was dead in his vehicle, the police were notified. The lawyer was pulled from his vehicle in a crouching position (Rigor Mortis had already set in) with all of his valuables intact.At the scene, as word got around that the lawyer was dead, persons gathered to get a glimpse of his corpse which was placed next to his vehicle. The vehicle was covered in mud as crime scene investigators quickly cordoned off the area and covered the body with sheets. The pig feed which he was taking to the farm was still in the tray of the pick-up.Investigators were seen photographing and handing over items which were found in the vehicle to Puran’s wife who arrived on the scene shortly after the discovery was made.The dead man’s close friend and colleague,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2017, Glenn Hanoman,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, told this publication? that Puran, left his home at around 17:20 hours on Monday for his routine run into his pig farm at Mahaicony. Residents also said they saw Puran passing in the area as he normally would every other day,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, but he did not pass out.According to Hanoman, who spoke on behalf of the dead man’s family,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, Puran last made contact with his wife via cellular phone at around 18:00 hours.Hanoman told this publication that Puran and his wife were supposed to go to dinner for his birthday which he celebrated on Monday.“Mrs. Puran said he called and told her that he was stuck in traffic on the East Coast and that he would be late so she shouldn’t wait up.”However, after Puran never made it to the farm and he did not return home, the woman, in the company of other relatives, took a taxi and went in search of him but failed to locate him.One of the dead man’s sons, Maqsood Puran, said they combed the entire stretch of road leading to the farm, but because there were no lights where the incident happened, they did not see his father’s vehicle. The man’s wife even made a missing person report as she tried desperately to locate her husband.Hanoman said when he woke up yesterday morning he noticed a missed call on his mobile phone and when he returned the call it was from Mrs. Puran’s phone.“She said that her husband didn’t come home and they searched everywhere for him, so I drove up the East Coast and did some searching, too, and while I was at Cove & John station, I heard police saying they found a pick-up in a trench at Mahaicony,” Hanoman recounted.Hanoman said when he arrived at the scene his worst fears were confirmed. The man’s wife was immediately informed.“He was a fantastic mentor to me. He had strong views; sometimes radical, but he always had an intelligent view on things,” Hanoman reflected. Puran’s colleague also said that he had no reason to believe that his death has anything sinister to it.“Given my experience,Cheap NBA Jerseys, I am satisfied that it was an accident. I suspect that it was a combination of tiredness and hurrying to reach back to his wife to celebrate his birthday,”Puran served in the local judicial system for more than 20 years. He once served, as an Advisor to the late president Forbes Burnham and as a Magistrate. At the time of his death he was representing dozens of persons who had varying matters in the courts. Puran, whose hobby was farming, was described as a devoted father and family man.