爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-20 05:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…escape with $300,000Around 20:30 hrs on Friday, three armed bandits invaded the New World Supermarket at La Grange, West Bank Demerara (WBD) and escaped with approximately $300,000 in cash after beating the owner of theThe New World Supermarketsupermarket and his wife.Mr. and Mrs. Xie were taken to the West Demerara Regional Hospital where they were treated and sent away.Friday night’s robbery was the second attack on the Chinese’s supermarket since it opened at Lot 12 Independence Street, La Grange last September.While the bandits escaped with the supermarket’s DVR (digital video recorder), their movements were captured on a nearby camera.They arrived at the premises in silver grey Fielder wagon bearing registration number,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, HC 1483.Dhaniram Persaud said that the Chinese couple is renting his son,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Danosh Persaud’s apartment downstairs of the property.The man said that he was sitting on his verandah when he noticed a young man entering the supermarket.Shortly after, he heard the shutters being pulled down.Persaud said that after 15 minutes,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the men came out the supermarket with a suitcase and a box. “I ask them if that’s the work they doing and one of them ask me if I good and I picked up a big spindle to fling at them but it couldn’t reach so far.”The man said that while the robbery was happening,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, he didn’t get a chance to call the police because he panicked.Kaieteur News was informed that when the bandits entered the supermarket, they started harassing Mr. and Mrs. Xie and their three sales staff.Reports are that the day before the robbery, the Chinese couple had purchased stocks for the store.“When they started beating the people for the money,Jerseys NFL Cheap, they telling them that they already spend the money but the boys them beating them for money,Wholesale Jerseys China,” a source said.Kaieteur News was told that the men, believing it was money, escaped with a suitcase and a box but it actually contained papers and personal documents.No one has been arrested as yet.