爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-21 14:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 54-year-old woman, Juliet Bobb-Semple, was accidentally shot in her right ankle by a stray bullet, fired by police ranks pursuing a suspect in Hadfield, Lodge, yesterday morning.At the time the injured woman, an employee at the Office of the President, was just outside of the front door of her 37 Hadfield Street residence.According to the injured woman’s daughter, Delicia Bobb-Semple, she was not at home when her mother was shot. “I was visiting my aunt and one of my neighbours called me at told me to come home, because mommy just got shot,” said Delicia.She said that she rushed home and was greeted by the sight of her mother collapsed on a bench, with her ankle hastily bandaged. “There was blood everywhere,” said Delicia.The wounded woman was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC), at approximately 11:30 hours,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, by a police patrol. She was tended to quickly, but did not make it into the operating theatre until mid-afternoon, because medical personnel needed to do another X-Ray of her wounded leg.Family members of the injured woman and two of her colleagues, gathered at the GPHC. “We just sat there, waiting for some news of how she is; we just sat there, waiting and hoping,Cheap Jerseys Outlet,” said Delicia.As the afternoon wore on, and Juliet was still not taken into the operating theatre, as her blood pressure was apparently too high.Her daughter explained that the family was told that Juliet’s blood pressure was too high,Cheap Basketball Jerseys, and that medical personnel needed to lower it before she could go into the operating theatre.As evening set in, Juliet’s family still had not heard any official word from hospital personnel.“We kept on asking passing nurses what was going on,” said Delicia,Wholesale MLB Jerseys 2018, “and that way we got bits and pieces of information.”At approximately 18:50 hours, family members reported hearing from the passing nurses that the anaesthesiologist was not present at the GPHC, and as such,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Julia’s operation could not begin.Up till press time,NFL Jerseys China, Julia still had not gone into surgery at the GPHC.