爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-22 08:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“I was advised by my father, who was more like my mentor, as well as my teachers who encouraged me to join the National Service. I did. However,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, it was at that beginning that I was unaware of the possibilities and difficulties it would entail.”Those were the words uttered by Sean Thomas.A man of many talents and inspirations, Thomas has served this nation in a profound way. He designed the one-dollar coin. He said that it was a happy time for him since he was pleased that he was a part of something that brought about a change that the nation so needed at that time.Mr. Sean M. Thomas, also known as “Sean Aku” was born on March 1,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, 1971 at Wismar, Linden, in the heart of the bauxite town.Thomas reminisced about the days when he was just in his early 20s. He spoke of the changes his father assured him that he needed to make in order to secure a bright future.Who would have thought that the shy young Sean from the little but friendly town would leave his beloved family behind and come to Georgetown not knowing what to expect?“It was an experience that was totally new to me, being shouted at even in the early hours of day and at training,Cheap Jerseys From China,” he said as he recalled National Service.“But then I realized that was all a part of the National Service programme.”Thomas, who now resides at Turkeyen,Authentic China Jerseys, East Coast Demerara, said that he was never really an outgoing person from the start but with the interactions and love of family and the community he loved so much, he was able to achieve those things that he only dreamt of as a child.He has attended and participated on the various dramas, arts and musical shows both locally and internationally. He was a member of the contingent that went for the opening of Carifesta in Trinidad and again at Carifesta last year. He was also at the opening of the Caribbean Court of Justice in Trinidad and Tobago, just to name a few of the many experiences he has encountered.All the while performing and doing what he does with much ease.According to Thomas,NFL Jerseys China, after the dissolution of the GNS, he was employed by the Ministry of Culture Youth and Sports before moving to his present place of work, the Burrowes School of Art as a graphics instructor and a teacher of sign language to those that are either stricken with the disadvantage of being deaf or those that may have a relative who is deaf.This, according to Thomas, is something he is passionate about and hopes that others especially the young people take in what it teaches and how these individuals do deal with the unlikely reality of any disability.Sir Thomas,Wholesale China Jerseys, as they call him at the Burrowes School of Art, seeks to promote this very trait among his students and even those he teaches at the Kitty Deaf Club and other institutions that cater for the development of these disadvantaged persons.Thomas related how his father’s death has brought about much change in both his private and public life. His father, Burnell ‘Aku’ Thomas died when a vehicle in which he was travelling drove over the side of a mountain along the Ituni trail. It was days before they found him.“I never believed that my father died, since I was not allowed to see his body after the police found him. I was sad and upset because of that experience. Ever since I’ve made a commitment to myself that I would do all I can do in remembrance of his spirit, because in some strange way I feel his presence.”Thomas loves performing and one of his many talents is being an avid drum musician performing at shows and notable functions at which he was honoured to perform. His late father was a drummer par excellence.