爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-26 05:43 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Remains of the crashed twin-engine Piper Aztec aircraft will be transported to the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) in the United States of America for examinations shortly.This is according to Paula Mc Adam, Director, Aviation Safety Regulation of Guyana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA), who was monitoring the clearing of the rubble at the crash site in Sparendaam yesterday.She said that by today the area should be completely cleared and in the meantime, the remains, including the engines, will be stored at Air Services Limited bond at La Bonne Intention until all paper work is completed before they are sent o the USA.According to the GCAA official the engines will be thoroughly examined by the NTSB to ascertain what caused them to shut down.The clearing team comprised labourers of Air Services Limited and Ogle Airport Incorporated. They were seen separating the debris to ensure parts concerning the aircraft were properly gathered.On Saturday,Cheap Nike Shox, an American registered aircraft,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, a twin-engine Piper Aztec with registration number N27-FT that was on a technical survey mission for the Amaila Falls Access Road, came crashing down on a Sparendaam, East Coast Demerara house just after taking off from the Ogle International Airport.Two persons, an American pilot and a Canadian Engineer, the only persons on board,Wholesale China Jerseys, perished in the mishap.Their unrecognisable remains were removed from the site on Saturday.The lone occupant of the house at the time, Florence Tyndall, miraculously escaped without a scratch.Attempts to contact the families of the deceased are being done through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Head of Guyana Civil Aviation Authority, Zulfikar Mohamed said. He was also at the crash site yesterday overlooking the proceedings. According to Transport Minister Robeson Benn,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Government would only be offering support to those affected by the plane crash. But, in terms of compensation, the insurer of the aircraft would be responsible for that.Meanwhile,Wholesale Green NFL Jerseys, Tyndall’s children who live abroad are expected to arrive in Guyana soon. The elderly woman is currently staying at a neighbour’s house and hopes that whoever is responsible rebuilds her house quickly.A disturbed Tyndall related that on Saturday she was unable to cry but early yesterday morning as she looked at the rubble, tears flowed uncontrollably and it dawned on her how lucky she was.The 69 year old woman had told reporters that she was fortunate to be at the back of the house preparing for church when the plane landed on the front of the building.The woman who was in obvious shock when she spoke to this newspaper said that she heard what sounded like gunshots. “I say ‘Desiree (neighbour), is who shooting?’ Then I feel the house shake and then I see fire,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys,” Mrs. Tyndall explained.At that time she was not aware that an aircraft had landed on her house.? It was not until she exited the burning building that she realized the magnitude of what had happened. The plane had landed on the front western side of the house.She said that neighbours subsequently came and started pulling out a few household appliances from the house. She said that she did hear sounds of an aircraft having engine problems but did not pay it much attention, since according to her that was a normal occurrence.“Is not till I hear something go ‘plax!’ again, I say ‘well wait, is land de plane land?’” Tyndall stated.She explained that from time to time she would hear aircraft engines shutting down, only to restart and proceed on their way to the Ogle airport which is located about a mile away.She is grateful to God for saving her life.