爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-26 06:57 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Residents of Zeelugt rushed on to the public road last evening to see the lifeless body of a mentally challenged woman, named Sandy, who roamed the village streets. According to eyewitness, the woman came out on the public road naked and was walking around.The eyewitness said that she suddenly decided to lie in the middle of the road.One taxi that works at a taxi base near to the accident scene, said that he was watching the lady’s behaviour and when she went and lie on the road he asked some small boys to chase the woman off the road.Just as the boys were about to go he saw a minibus BJJ 1586 approaching. He said that he tried to stop the bus,NFL Jerseys China, knowing that the location where the woman was happened to be dark and that she would be difficult to spot.The bus ran over her because it was traveling at a fast rate. “After the bus ran over her it didn’t stopped, so I jumped into my car and catch the bus at Tuschen (next village) and told the driver what just transpired.“He claimed that he didn’t know and I asked him to go back to the scene or the police station,NFL Jerseys From China, and I return to my car and go back to the scene. Whilst there I saw the bus passing back,NFL Jerseys China, slow down and just drive away.”He gave the number as BJJ 1586.Another eyewitness said that after the bus hit the woman she was still alive, but three minutes later a car PJJ 2821 came and ran over the lady and from all indications it looks as if that was the final blow for her. The car stopped a short distance away,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, turned around,Nike Men Air Max 97, came back, slowed down and then drove away.Residents recalled only the night before they saw the woman walking around naked.They said that a primary school teacher gave her one of his jerseys to wear.“She have one daughter around nine years old, but the child was adopted by relatives since she was born,” another eyewitness said.Meanwhile residents are asking for streetlights for the public road,Nike Air Max 97 Order Online, because they are claiming that if the place was properly lit that accident might have been avoided.