爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2380
用戶失蹤天數 2088
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-26 11:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Attorney Gail S. Seeram?? ?Through this “Question & Answer” column, our goal is to answer your immigration questions.? We appreciate your comments and questions.? If you have a question that you would like answered in this column,Discount Nike Air Force One Shoes, please email: [email protected]Question #1:?? ?I would like to know about my visa. My mom is a U.S. citizen and she sponsored me and my wife in March 2011. How long do we have to wait for our visa? My mom is in New York.Answer #1: ?? ? Assuming you are legally married,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, then your petition is considered Family 3rd preference (married child of a U.S. citizen) and visas are available for petitions filed on or before July 2002.? So, unfortunately,Cheap NFL Jerseys, you have about a nine-year wait for visa availability.Question #2: ?? ?I migrated to the US permanently in 2009 and returned to live in Guyana three years later. Can you tell me what are my options regarding retaining my residency. I plan to return to the US within six months but don’t know my options. My son aged 11 also migrated with me but returned here in the second year to go to school (his mother lives in Guyana) since it was really hard for us. He has returned to the U.S. every August and spent the two months there and returned to Guyana to go to school.Answer #2:?? ?If you and your son are both permanent residents, then you need to be living in the U.S. or you are at risk to have your permanent residency status or green card taken away.? U.S. Custom and Border Protection has increasingly become strict about permanent residents who are not living in the U.S. and rather just visiting the U.S. for two to three months in a year.Question #3:?? ?I had a ten-year visa for the United States, six years ago. Because of an unregistered marriage certificate,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit On Sale, the embassy revoked my visa. I would like to know what should I do to retain my visa?Answer #3:?? ?The U.S. Embassy has the discretion to revoke non-immigrant visas such as a tourist visa and unfortunately; there is no appeal process.? One common ground for revocation is misrepresentation or fraud in obtaining the non-immigrant visa.Question #4:?? ?I came into the United States as a permanent resident six months ago I would like to go back and marry my boyfriend of ten years and file for him. How long would it take for him to get a visa?Answer #4:?? ? Currently,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, under the Family 2A preference (spouse of a permanent resident) visas are available for petitions filed on or before December 2010.? So,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, right now it’s about a two to three-year wait or processing time for immigrant visa.