爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2095
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-28 16:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– Gov’t looking to seal investor in Marriott Project by year-endThe government is putting scepticism aside and pushing ahead with plans to bring a Marriott branded hotel in Guyana, in Kingston, where substantial preparatory works have already been done.And why is this? President Bharrat Jagdeo feels the country’s best hotels – Pegasus and Princess— just do not cut it if the country is serious about tourism.He said that although improvements have been made at Princess and the Pegasus “they are not of the quality you would want if you are promoting tourism and other travel.”However,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, at the opening of Princess in February 2007, President Jagdeo said, “I had a look and I must say I am very pleased with this facility; it is a top class facility; I have traveled around the world and I am pleased to say that the rooms here are spacious, they are well laid-out,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the hotel is well laid-out, it is only up to the services now which are very important.”Jagdeo,Womens NFL Jerseys For Sale, speaking on the sidelines of the summit of Caribbean leaders in Montego Bay, Jamaica,NFL Jerseys Cheap, said that what Guyana needs is a good quality five-star.Regarding those who question the viability of the project, Jagdeo said this was the same question that was raised when the Buddy’s Hotel, now Princess, was being built to meet obligations for Cricket World Cup 2007.Jagdeo said that despite the objections,Cheap Jerseys From China, Princess now provides jobs for 300 Guyanese. The government is looking to seal a deal with an investor by the end of the year. The project will be a joint venture between the government and a development partner. However, the government does not intend to hold on to the business.At some point in time when the hotel is built,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, the government will sell off its equity so it becomes 100 per cent owned by the investor.He said that four investors have expressed interest in the project, and these include two from Guyana, one from the Caribbean and one from further afield.The government has already advertised for prequalification of contractors, “so then if you prequalify contractors it is easier to move,” Jagdeo said, hoping to close the deal by the end of the year.