爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2380
用戶失蹤天數 2088
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-29 04:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
… Christmas Eve murderBy Michael JordanDetectives are checking the telephone records of murder victim, Rajkumarie Mahadeo, in an attempt to identify the individual who made threatening calls to the elderly woman prior to her death.Police made the disclosure,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Belgium-Yannick-Carrasco-Jersey.html, yesterday, after a daughter of Mahadeo accused investigators of not trying to acquire a printout of Mahadeo’s calls, although they were informed of the threats. In a story in this newspaper’s Monday edition, the daughter and other relatives also alleged that police were not following up on other leads that could lead to her killer’s arrest.“In relation to the tracing of the phone calls made to the victim, a telephone print out was applied for and received by the police from the GT&T,” the police release said.“Investigators are presently in the process of conducting an analysis of the telephone calls.”The release did not say when investigators acquired the GT&T printout.Dealing with the questioning of a suspect, police also said that they had arrested the man but unearthed nothing to link him to Mahadeo’s murder.The man’s reputed wife had told relatives and Kaieteur News that her spouse had acted suspiciously after returning home at around 06:00 hrs on Christmas Eve.She also alleged that there were scratches on his back and his boots and clothes were muddy.“The Guyana Police Force wishes to state that having received information…about the statements made by the woman, her reputed husband was detained and questioned; however, nothing of evidential value was unearthed,Cheap NHL Jerseys,” the release added.In a letter to Kaieteur News, Gautin Demi Mahadeo,Wholesale Jerseys China, one of the slain woman’s daughters,Air Max 90 Essential White And Black Mens, said that her mother, who lived alone, had complained about some obscene phone calls coming very late at nights and could have recognised the voice of the caller.According to the daughter,China Adidas Hockey Jerseys, one of the calls was made in November 2009. She alleged that the caller said: “I know you are sleeping alone I gon come and kill you.”Ms. Gautin Mahadeo alleged that after her mother was slain, she informed the police about the calls in the hope that they would try to get them traced.“I asked if they can get a printout of all incoming calls made to my mom’s phone for that period of time. I was promised that would be done. After checking several times with the CID ranks investigating this matter I was told that GT&T hasn’t released the readout as yet.”“I spoke to a senior official from GT&T who says he is unaware of any such request concerning my mom’s phone.“According to the CID (rank),Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he had made a request for the printout of three days after my mom’s death. Six weeks after I’m still anxiously waiting.”Rajkumarie Mahadeo was found dead on the parapet outside her home at around 05: 45 hrs last Christmas Eve Day.She was still wearing two gold rings and gold earrings when her body was found, while her two silver bangles were found nearby.A post mortem confirmed that she had been strangled.