爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-30 02:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Twenty-one-year-old Bibi Nazarena Houston lies in the Intensive Care Unit of the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation. Her right hand partly severed; the fingers of her left hand are also gone. But what relatives have not dared to tell her is that her two children are dead.A sister said that while the badly injured mother is gradually remembering the ordeal,Cheap Jerseys USA, she’s still unaware of her children’s fate.“She tell my other sister to take care of the children and not let him (the suspect) take them to Wales and to take care of the birth certificate,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale,” a sibling said. “They say that she’s recovering and that she’s remembering what happened.”Yesterday, police searched the Zeelugt, East Bank Essequibo area without locating the fugitive.Bibi Nazarena Houston had left the family’s Zeelugt Squatting Area home about a week ago, reportedly after being beaten by the suspect. However, she reportedly returned with her children on Wednesday. But at around 18:00 hrs,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, her mother,NFL Jerseys From China, Khairool Houston, rushed over to her daughter’s house after being told that the suspect was beating her daughter.“I called out to her and she tell me that he (Richard) beating her and she face swell up. I tell her to come out the house and he shut the door fast and then I hear she hollering more. I called the police; when I come off the phone, I hear like lashes firing,China Jersyes Cheap, so I ask my grandson to get me a wood to break the door.”“When I go on the landing to break the door, he opened the door and pushed me off the landing and run straight at the back with the cutlass. I couldn’t go in the house,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, but my neighbours go in and them come out back and tell me that the two children done dead.”