爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2104
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-1 05:42 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Terry Bacchus shooting…By Latoya Giles and Jenelle Carter Popular Water Street businessman Terry Bacchus 36, of 34 Gas Station Street Anna Catherina, was shot execution style while sitting in his vehicle outside the KFC outlet on Water Street, shortly after 22:00 hrs on Saturday.Nothing was stolen from the man and the motive of the brazen killing has left police investigators baffled.Kaieteur News understands that Bacchus was sitting in his vehicle when a white car drove alongside his and opened fire. After being shot Bacchus managed to drive to his store further up Water Street and crashed into a utility pole and tree.Dead: Terry BacchusBacchus’s driver and other public spirited persons assisted in getting the injured man to the hospital.He was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital.When Kaieteur News visited the man’s home yesterday,China NFL Jerseys, a number of relatives had gathered to offer words of comfort to his wife Bibi Zaleema Ally.Bacchus who operated his business for well over 15 years, was the father of three children; ten-year-old Teresa, eight-year-old Trina,NFL Jerseys Outlet, and five-year-old Terry Bacchus.The woman fighting to hold back tears said that her husband’s driver called the family shortly after 22:00hrs informing them about the shooting.The woman said she immediately rushed to the hospital.“When I reach to the hospital, he was already dead…I could not believe it” said Ally.Moments prior to the shooting Bacchus,Cheap Basketball Jerseys, some of his staff and relatives were hanging out in front of his Water Street store.The businessman and his relatives then left to check on his South Road business place. Reports are that he received a phone call and decided to return to Water Street when he was shot.One of the man’s sisters Janet Baksh who was present said that she had just left her brother on Water Street speaking on his cell phone.The woman said that she another relative was on their way home, when they received a call saying that Bacchus was shot.The man’s sister added that she immediately rushed back to Georgetown, where she was confronted with the dreadful news.The tree that the businessman crashed into “I went and I saw my brother lying dead on a bed…I could not believe that he was taken from me,” the woman said.Both the man’s wife and sister said that Bacchus had no problems with anyone.The incident persons say,China Jerseys Cheap, is reminiscent of the death of fish exporter Rajendra Sonilall, called ‘Moti’, who was gunned down over a month ago outside his Second Street,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Mon Repos business place.The 43-year-old businessman of Lot 73 Second Street Mon Repos,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, East Coast Demerara, was shot at close range in the back of the head and in the chest by a lone gunman who arrived and fled on foot.Nothing was stolen from Bacchus whom relatives said was wearing expensive jewellery at the time of his death.This newspaper was also told that the man also had a sizable amount of cash on his person and in his vehicle at the time of the shooting.