爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-2 20:21 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– One discharged, another in ICUColin EdwardsLydia BishopTwo persons are battling for their lives at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) after an accident around 20:30 hours (pm) on Tuesday on Norton Street, Lodge.Hospitalized are 53-year-old Phyllis Luckie, of Lot 53 Norton Street, Lodge,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, and 21-year-old Colin Edwards, a football player of Lot 14 Bent Street, Georgetown.The third victim, Lydia Bishop,Cheap Jerseys USA, 63, also of Norton Street Lodge (opposite Luckie’s home) was treated at a private hospital and discharged late yesterday.According to information, Edwards was proceeding west along Norton Street on motorcycle CG3325 when he struck the two women who were waiting to cross the road. The accident occurred outside both victims’ home.Bishop was rushed to a private hospital with minor injuries while the other two persons were taken to the GPHC. At the hospital yesterday,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Edwards’s mother said she was only informed of the accident early yesterday. The woman said that when her son was rushed to the public health institution,Kevin Love Jersey, the security guard kept his two cellular phones but failed to inform his family about the accident.Edwards’s brother, who declined to be named, said that he was about to go to work yesterday when one of his friends informed him about the accident. “We went straight to the hospital.”There,cheap jerseys, the family discovered that the 21-year-old was on a life support system. They also learnt the bitter truth that Edwards was the one who caused the accident.? When Kaieteur News visited Lydia Bishop’s home yesterday, she was resting. Her daughter,2014 Olympic Team USA #44 Brooks Orpik White Stitched NHL Jersey, Donna, said that her mother was going to a nearby shop when the accident occurred. “I told her to be careful as she crossed the road and is turn I turn to go inside when I heard a loud ‘bang!’ and I saw her lying on the road.”Bishop’s daughter said she rushed out to her mother’s aid and it was then that she realized that there was more than one person involved in the accident.Edwards’s motorcycle is impounded at the East La Penitence Police Station.