爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2393
用戶失蹤天數 2100
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-2 21:54 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 19-year-old victim nursing chop wounds after a brutal cutlass attack landed him in the hospital is asking the police to probe deeper into the incident since his attackers are regular culprits of such acts and as far as he is aware, he is the third person to suffer at the hands of the persons.Collis King, who asked that his address only be mentioned as Ruimveldt, speaking from his bed at the Woodlands Hospital relayed that the whole ordeal has left him distraught and he is now fearful for his family since he said that news had reached him that his attackers have been visiting his kid sister’s school inquiring about the child.“I don’t know what they looking for my sister for, but I hope the police are investigating the matter so that they can quickly bring my attackers to justice.”King,nfl jerseys china, who said that he is a clothes vendor,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, recalled the life threatening attack that caused him to undergo surgery for a nearly severed hand. The man said that he had gone to the National Cultural Centre Tarmac on December 8, in the midst of the popular “Guinness, greatest in the streets” football tournament when the incident occurred.The man said he had collected something from a friend and along with his pillion rider was about to exit the compound when he was attacked by two men whom he identified as brothers. “They snatched me and the bike fell. The passenger ran away and left me behind.” King told.He said that the brothers began to chop him. He claimed that one of the men pulled off his 28-pennyweight band and continued to chop him about his body. Along with the jewelry,China Jerseys, King said it was only after the confrontation that he realized that $36,000 had been stolen from his pocket.He said that the incident which lasted a mere two to three minutes has caused him to spend at least a week in medical care since he had the surgery and was further tending to three chop wounds to the head which needed several stitches, and additional chops to his arms, legs and back.King said that his wish is to have the matter reported but was told that the information would be formally taken from him when he was feeling better. The youngster indicated that to some degree, he does not believe that the police are doing all they can to locate his attackers.He claimed that the attackers who are no strangers to the police can easily be tracked but to date the men have not been arrested.The men, King continued, come from a family that is notorious for theft,Cheap Jerseys, larceny and burglary. He even said that currently the youngsters along with their parents and other members of the family, whom he said is described as a “terror family” in the neighbourhood, have matters pending before the courts.Prior to this incident the youngster said, the men were implicated in two other chopping incidents when they also sought to rob those persons. Amongst them he said was a friend of his with whom the men had an altercation.King continued that earlier this year his friend’s older brother had been dating the ex-girlfriend of one of the brothers while he was in the lock ups and on the release of the said man a confrontation stemmed from the relationship his friend’s brother had with the girl.His friend in turn,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, King said, sought to bring peace to the matter when he approached the family requesting that the matter be ended and was subsequently assured by the father of the just released detainee that his sons would be brought forward to end the altercation.King said that very night his friend was chopped and robbed of his valuables by the same brothers. He added that prior to that incident the brothers were implicated in other matters where they robbed other persons some whom he knew.He revealed that in July 2010 one of the brothers (the men who attacked him) was shot twice in the back by police after they claimed that the man opened fire on them.Currently the men are out on the streets; King said,Wholesale China Jerseys, and have committed numerous acts as they operate as if crime is their occupation. “The police really need to get these people off the streets and charge them for the crimes they have committed,” he pointed out.King is now contemplating taking his matter to the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) where he believes that his matter may be treated with much more urgency.