爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-3 02:41 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 27-year-old mechanic was gun-butted and robbed by two bandits Friday night after one of the men entered his car and demanded that he follow the other gunman,DeVante Parker Dolphins Jersey, who was driving a white Toyota Premio. The bandits’ car had no number plate.The victim,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Kushal Singh—with a gun to his head, was instructed to follow the white car which was being driven by one of the armed men. This was around 21:30 hrs.Singh was taken into John Smith Street, Campbellville, where he was beaten and robbed of $70,000, a cell phone,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Authentic, driver’s licence,Wholesale NFL Store, bank cards and his car keys.The men then escaped.The victim,MLB Jerseys China Authentic, during an interview yesterday,Ben Gedeon Jersey, said that he had just parked in front of a shop at Prashad Nagar and was about to exit his car when he heard someone shout, “Don’t move” at him.“This guy had a gun to my head while standing outside the car because the window was down and he tell the other guy to come in the car with me. The other guy come in and put a gun to my head and tell me to follow their car,” Singh recalled.The devastated young man said that he did not have a choice since a gun was pointed at him while he was heading to John Smith Street—a desolated area.“He (bandit) told me when to stop the car and the other guy came out from his car and walk straight up to me and ask for money,” Singh said. He added that he told the men that he had no money on him.“When they searched and find money, they hit me in my head with the gun and they continued searching. They search in the trunk and everywhere to see what else they could find,” the victim said.He added that after the men finished searching his vehicle, they escaped.A report was made to the police and the matter is under investigation.