爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-3 10:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A fight between a mini bus conductor and a tout over $60 was the reason that one of them ended up at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GHPC) with a knife in his abdomen.Jeewan Lall,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, 45,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, told Kaieteur News that he is a conductor of a Kitty/ Campbellville bus.He explained that the bus he was conducting was at the back of the line so he attempted to assist in loading another bus in order to earn an additional $60.He claimed that while loading the bus,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the ‘usual’ tout came and started to ‘bully’ him.“I tell he that he can’t do me anything and he pick up a wood and start fah lash me.”He said that after,Brock Holt Jersey, the tout then pulled out a knife and stabbed him before fleeing.Lall was rushed to the hospital,Brian Campbell Jersey, where he immediately underwent surgery and was transferred to the Male Surgical ward.He said that he will be discharged today,cheap nfl jerseys elite, but “I know to myself that I am not feeling well and I know I am not ready to be discharged. I can’t eat and my throat is burning me when I talk.”Lall’s assailant was apprehended and remains in custody at the Brickdam Police Station.