爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-7 00:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Port Mourant cattle farmer claims that he was brutally attacked and beaten by eight stray catchers armed with cutlasses on Tuesday afternoon. The man said that at the time he was bringing home his 16 head of cattle.He and his wife are calling on the Minister of Home Affairs to launch an investigation into this latest complaint against the Home Affairs Ministry. Villagers also reportedly witnessed the incident.Sookdeo Singh, an employee of the Albion Estate,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, stated that he was taking home his cattle into Rambella Street,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Port Mourant around 17:25 hrs on Tuesday,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, something he usually does at that time. He added that he had the necessary red flag and allowed the cows to cross the public road.Sookdeo Singh displaying his injured back.Suddenly,Jeff Reine-Adelaide Arsenal Jersey UK, he stated, a white car pulled up and the men emerged, each armed with a cutlass. “The stray catchers jumped out of the car—PMM 1018— and started to beat me and throw away my bicycle.”“They started to beat me up and fired chops on me—all of them get one, one cutlass and they cuffed and kicked me in my stomach and back.” He stated that he did not resist the men when they wanted to impound the cows. He questioned why the stray catchers did what they allegedly did to him.Singh added that four of the stray catchers drove him in the car to the Rose Hall Town Police Outpost, while the others took charge of the animals at Port Mourant and led the cows to the Albion Police Station animal pound.Singh claimed that the police at the outpost refused to give him a medical to take for medical attention at the Port Mourant Hospital. “The refused and they sent me to Whim Police Station where they gave me a medical.”He further claimed that the CID officer at the outpost “gave me two slaps.”Tillawattie Singh stated that she was at home when she heard that “some people pull her husband into a white car and gone with he.” She immediately left for the Albion Police Station. She arrived to see the clothes that her husband wore,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, all torn and “he skin get lots of marks.”Nine head of cattle are currently impounded and the Singhs say that they do not know where the other seven head are at the moment. The police at Albion claim that they will not divulge any information about the animals’ whereabouts, except that they (the Singhs) will have to pay a fine of $72,000.“I need justice. I want the Minister to know this. We are humans. This is abusing human rights in this country. I depend on the cows for my milk and my husband was with his cows and the flag!”“Where will I find $72,000 to give the government that we are serving?? They can’t give no answer about the cows even though the public told them what they see. So I decided to go to someone for assistance—whether the opposition or somewhere. This is bullyism!”The woman stated that she is angry because her husband was with the animals during the time they were caught by the stray catchers,Alexander Nylander Jersey, “and everybody see it and the villagers were begging them to stop beating the man.”A neighbour who witnessed the incident, Sanjay Ramcharran, stated that they “beat the man and took away the cows and they had cutlasses and throw him in the car and drive him away.”The Ministry of Home Affairs launched its stray-catching initiative a few months ago in Berbice to rid the road of stray cattle. Each impounded animal will result in the stray catchers being paid $5,000.Efforts to contact the Station Sergeant of Albion Police Station yesterday proved futile.