爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-7 16:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Thirty-seven- year old Mark Gray, of Agricola is a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital after he was beaten and set afire last Thursday.Gray,China Jerseys Cheap, who sustained a broken right leg,Cheap Jerseys Supply, injuries to the left leg,NFL Jerseys China, and first degree burns,DeVante Parker Dolphins Jersey, said that his memory of the incident is shallow. He said that he has no clue about who were the persons who set out to harm him; but knows that a number of persons were involved in the act.The man said that he can vaguely recollect being hit in the head with a hard object while he was about to empty a bag of rubbish.According to him,Wholesale Jerseys China, he works with a food vendor and was completing his chores for the night when he heard someone call for him. “All I hear is somebody say ‘Fine Man’ then I get a hard lash in me head”.The man said that he was then thrown into an open back vehicle but cannot attest as to what colour or model it was in exact.On the hospital bed,Wholesale Jerseys China, almost helpless, the man said that he remembers being doused with gasoline and set afire but can’t recall what was done to him after.Gray told this publication that the police found him helpless on the road and took him to the Georgetown Public Hospital where he remains a patient.