爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2384
用戶失蹤天數 2092
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-7 16:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police are probing the death of a baby boy at a Kitty day care centre yesterday.Kaieteur News understands that the two-month-old was discovered dead around 16:30 hrs.The baby’s father told Kaieteur News that the baby and another son,Wholesale Jerseys From China, aged 22 months,Wholesale NFL Store, have been attending the day care centre for some time.Around 08:30 hrs yesterday, the man and his fianc?e dropped the two children off at the establishment. According to the bereaved father,Thurman Thomas Bills Jersey, they returned around 16:30 hrs to take the boys home.“I picked up the first child (the elder brother) and was waiting for my fianc?e to pick up the other, when the lady (at the day care centre) tell me that we have to take the child to the hospital.”He said that on checking the child,http://www.soccerpro.us.com/FC-Barcelona/, he observed that the baby was motionless, his lips were ‘blue’ and the skin was discoloured.The couple rushed the baby to a private hospital, “but by then it was already gone”, he said.According to the father,Wholesale Jerseys USA, a staffer at the day care centre said that she had fed the child around 11:00 hrs yesterday and that he had slept from then to 16:00 hrs.He insisted that his baby son was in good health. “The child was not sickly; he weighed about 18 pounds. He was a heavy,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, healthy child.”The matter was reported at the Brickdam Police Station and a postmortem is likely today.