爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-7 23:42 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
An American-based Guyanese senior citizen is demanding an apology from a Police Officer Cadet,Discount NFL Jerseys, who struck her down with his car and drove away.The accident occurred on the Anna Catherina Public Road, West Coast Demerara, around 19:00hrs on Monday, resulting in injury to 64-year old Bibi Hashna Khan.Khan, who is currently recuperating at home after spending a night at a private hospital,Wholesale China Jerseys, told this newspaper that she is angry at the fact that a policeman of that rank could have struck her down and driven away without rendering some assistance to her.She recalled that she was riding a motorcycle from Tuschen heading to Vreed-en-Hoop when the Officer Cadet who drove out from a cross street at Anna Catherina, and without looking, slammed his car into her bike.The woman and the damaged motorcycle were hurled to the ground a few yards away.But instead of rendering assistance to the stricken female,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Belgium-Yannick-Carrasco-Jersey.html, the policeman reversed his car and sped away in the direction of Parika.“He reversed and stopped for a few seconds then sped off,” Khan told Kaieteur News. She said that several persons who saw what had happened came to her assistance.Even another policeman in uniform turned up at the scene. But Khan is not pleased with the way he too handled her situation.“He never spoke to me or asked me if I want an ambulance,” she said.Fortunately, persons had managed to obtain the licence number of the car that struck her down.In the meantime, the US citizen was taken to a private institution for medical attention.Kaieteur News understands that upon learning that the woman was hospitalized, the Officer Cadet, who was apparently under the influence of alcohol at the time of the accident, sought to have persons act on his behalf to settle the matter.Khan said that persons connected to the Officer Cadet tried to get her to accept a financial settlement.“I don’t want compensation. I want him to replace the motorcycle and pay my hospital bill. I also want an apology from him,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys,” Khan declared.A senior police officer on the West Coast of Demerara told Kaieteur News that the Officer Cadet, who is stationed at the Brickdam Police Station,Cheap Jerseys China, turned himself in at Leonora yesterday morning.“He will be severely dealt with,Florida State Seminoles Jerseys,” the senior police officer assured.