爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-11 04:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
President Bharrat Jagdeo says that he had never promised to institutionalise any stakeholder forum.The president made the disclosure at a recent press briefing when asked about political cooperation in the developing of Guyana coupled with the fact that there was a promise to institutionalize the national Stakeholders forum that was constituted following the Lusignan and Bartica killings in 2008.The opposition parties have ever since been carping on the fact that the president has reneged on the promise to make the forum a permanent feature saying that it is being used as a strategic tool.“If I did not say I will do it then I can’t be held that I did not do it.”Jagdeo also told media operatives that whilst it is desirable to have political cooperation “to move your country forward…if you have people who don’t want to participate in national life and who feel they have to find fault with everything then I simple have to go forward.”The president said that he is not going to “wait to fix the sea defences until I have a meeting with (Robert) Corbin or someone.”According to Jagdeo he will go ahead with the projects,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, adding that he did not see why he had to wait on a meeting with the other political leaders before he go ahead and fix real issues that affect people.“I was elected to move the well-being of all the people of this country forward…so that is what I am doing.”In a motion that was piloted in the House by Prime Minister Samuel Hinds following the meeting with the President and the members of the stakeholders forum one of the whereas clauses drew reference to the fact that a joint statement was issued that called for “(Exploring) an agreed mechanism for the continuation of the National Stakeholders’ Forum.”That motion called on the National Assembly to resolve to,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, “That the National Assembly takes note of those engagements and accepts the output as reflecting national consensus on the agreed upon actions.”