爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2104
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-11 19:39 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
An employee of a popular seafood company was stabbed to death last night in a bitter fight that has also left one of his assailants with an almost severed left foot.The dead man’s name was given as Mark Solomon called ‘Tantie’, 36,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale, of 154 Non Pareil Street, Albouystown, who was pronounced dead on arrival at the Accident and Emergency Unit of the Georgetown Hospital around 19:30hrs.Dead: Mark SolomonDetails of the incident were sketchy, but according to the dead man’s co-workers it stemmed from an altercation earlier yesterday.Kaieteur News understands that Solomon and his assailant worked together at Pritipaul Singh Investments (PSI) at McDoom on the East Bank of Demerara.Solomon only began working at PSI about a month ago, switching from the Nobel House Seafoods.“All we know is earlier this boy and he (Solomon)…some talking they had in de wuk place. De boy must be cuff he to he mouth,Wholesale NFL Store,” said an employee,Cheap Jerseys Supply, who added that Solomon immediately left for home.The employee was not too sure if Solomon did go home or waited outside the workplace until his assailant emerged.The employee said that he was inside when a phone call came into the workplace that there was a big commotion outside.Eyewitnesses said that they saw Solomon in a confrontation with two men and they somehow ended up on the eastern side of the East Bank Demerara Public Road.The melee continued into Middle Street,Authentic Jerseys For Sale, McDoom,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, where Solomon apparently received his fatal wounds. He was reportedly stabbed in his left side neck and right side chest.“I ain’t know wha happen out pon de road but by de time I come out,NFL Jerseys China, I hear dey juk he (Solomon) good, and people put he in a vehicle and carry he to de hospital,” the employee told this newspaper.