爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-14 09:01 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
With just a few hours left to E-day, APNU, on Saturday night held its largest rally to date in Linden, with a mammoth crowd pledging support and allegiance to the party, while Presidential and Prime Ministerial candidates David Granger and Rupert Roopnaraine, among other speakers,Dale Hawerchuk Jersey, reiterated their calls to citizens to go out and vote for the party on November 28, and effectively remove the present administration from office.Simultaneously Prime Minister Samuel Hinds and other PPPC candidates were exhorting a small gathering across the river at Mackenzie to vote for ‘the cup’ on election day. Some of the commitments made by the APNU are the creation of new jobs with the opening up of the alumina plant, and the establishment of both a smelter and Alumina Refinery and the provision of training programmes for youths to develop their capacity for self employment.Benefits to accrue from an APNU Government,Wholesale Jerseys US, according to Carl Greenidge, include a housing programme that goes beyond just the allocation of house lots,NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, raising the income tax threshold from $40,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,000 to $100,000 and reducing the value added tax from 16% to 10%.Other benefits include the establishment of online University programmes, where citizens can acquire a university degree, while studying from the comfort of their homes. This will eliminate the current hardships faced by students in the hinterland and other areas such as Linden and Region Ten. These currently spend exorbitant sums commuting between the University of Guyana and their homes.Presidential candidate David Granger pointed out during his feature address. “The PPP has some big plans, but the party does not have plans for you. I read from the PPP manifesto for 2011, that they want to build a deep water harbour in Berbice and link it to the Brazil road. You know what that means, they want to link the Brazil road to the Berbice deep water harbour; it ain’t passing through Linden; they using some old cattle trail from 1940.Linden is the real gateway to the hinterland, but if the PPP gets in you’ll be the gateway to a cattle pasture, Greenidge said.Granger then spoke about the Berbice River Bridge, which he noted was built through Crab Island, when residents of Ithaca and New Amsterdam had painted and spruced up their properties in anticipation of the bridge passing through Ithaca. Instead the bridge bypassed both Ithaca and New Amsterdam.“The same thing gon happen to Linden, believe me; listen to me,Cheap MLB Jerseys, read my lips. The APNU ain’t upgrading no road, we will give you a highway from Lethem to Linden. You’ll will get a real highway and Linden will become the industrial hub of Central Guyana that is my promise to you.Look at the manifestos, and that is where you’ll find the truth, they’re bypassing you, to go to the Berbice River.”Granger said that Region Ten is larger than Kuwait, one of the richest countries in the world. He emphasized that the region is rich in minerals, timber and agriculture potential. “This region is the real gateway to Region Eight and Region Nine.”He spoke of the number of school dropouts-7,200, and the forty percent of teachers who are untrained and unqualified.Granger promised to keep Teachers in Guyana and committed to giving to each teacher a laptop,Adidas Mike Fisher Jersey, and a ‘rooftop’over their heads.“Teachers must get proper housing, they must get proper salaries, they must get proper equipment to work with, that is what I’ll do for teachers, because they deserve better, and Linden will get better, because we’ll give them better teachers.Prime Ministerial Candidate Rupert Roopnarine declared that the APNU will carry out serious constitutional reform and will ensure that real powers are given to the National Assembly. It will separate the powers of parliament, the powers of the president and the powers of the judiciary. (Enid Joaquin)