標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China G.A.I.L. Foundation Rep.
無頭像
LlzmjJ1r
炽天使

積分 15176
帖子 12132
威望值 0 ♪
天使币 36394 枚
贡献值 0 ☆
爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-14 10:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
G.A.I.L. Foundation of Florida formally handed over a portable volleyball set to the Berbice Volleyball Association, (BVA) yesterday. The foundation is Florida based. The presentation took place outside the television station,Wholesale China Jerseys, DTV-8, on Main Street,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, New Amsterdam.At the simple handing over ceremony,NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, Ralph Seeram, a representative of G.A.I.L Foundation, explained that G.A.I.L. stands for “Giving Abundantly In Life”. It is a non-profit, charitable organization founded by his daughter, Attorney-At-Law Gail Seeram,Tevin Coleman Falcons Jersey, he said. Ms. Seeram practises in the U.S.A.Making the presentation Ralph Seeram; G.A.I.L. Foundation Rep., Arnold Sukraj -Allied Arts Unit and BVA President Gregory RambarranThe Foundation,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, with the assistance and support of the Guyanese Diaspora,Cheap NFL Jerseys, strives to provide opportunities for them to invest in the lives of children and young people in Guyana.Seeram said that last year the Foundation assisted several organizations in Georgetown and the Children of Promise Orphanage in Berbice. He said that he was glad to be of assistance to the BVA.Seeram handed over the Park and Sun Spectrum 2000 Portable Volleyball Sets plus a pair of antennae to the President of the BVA, Gregory Rambarran, who expressed his gratitude to the Foundation.Rambarran added that the equipment will be used to promote the sport at parks and playfields across Berbice.He also noted that it was the second time that the BVA has received a donation from the G.A.I.L. Foundation. The first donation was a “Flip” Scoreboard that was handed over in September 2011.