爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2104
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-16 00:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A ‘B’ Field Sophia family is now broken in two as they are forced to make funeral arrangements andDead 18 year-old Sherwin Kennedyat the same time contemplating finding a good lawyer,China Jerseys, following the stabbing to death of 19-year-old Sherwin Kennedy.Around midmorning yesterday, Kennedy died after his younger brother Leroy Kennedy pelted him with a knife causing it to stick into his chest in the region of his heart.He was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.His brother was subsequently nabbed by police while hiding out in another location at ‘B’ filed Sophia.The incident occurred at around 10:30 yesterday at the Kennedy’s house.The dead man’s girlfriend, Lisa Franco,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, who witnessed the incident, said Kennedy and his brother were arguing over a pair of pants. `“He (Sherwin Kennedy) come to me and tell me leh we go over by her grandmother and wash clothes and I tell he me ain’t able.”Franco said that Kennedy eventually left and went over to his grandmother where he placed his clothes into the washing machine.Moments later, the woman said, her boyfriend returned to his house where he noticed his younger brother wearing a pair of pants that belonged to him.“After he see Leroy with the pants,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, he tell Leroy tek off he pants and Leroy say good. Sherwin start quarrelling, saying ‘y’all always troubling me things and I don’t trouble anything fuh y’all,” Franco said.She said, eventually the two brothers were seen in a scuffle with each other.“I see Leroy chop Sherwin with a big metal knife and Sherwin start running to go to he mother fuh show she how he get chop and like Leroy think Sherwin de coming toward he fuh do he something and Leroy pelt Sherwin with the knife.”Franco said that after the younger sibling threw the knife at his brother, she saw it stick in his chest and he ran to his mother screaming, “Mommy, I dead”The woman added that Leroy Kennedy then fled the house as other relatives tried to get the injured Kennedy to the hospital.She explained that it was while she was putting on her clothes to head to the hospital that she received the tragic news that her boyfriend was already dead.“I was putting on me clothes and getting ready to call the taxi when the phone ring and I hear everybody start screaming. I just hear everybody screaming and saying how Sherwin dead,Discount Football Jerseys, so we hurry and jump in car and when we reach the hospital he de already dead.”The dead man’s mother Joan Kennedy said her life would never be the same.“This is something I got to live with…but I can’t lose two sons…but it will never be the same but the love for Leroy will take a time to build back,” she lamented.The woman said she was over at her mother’s house when her son (Sherwin) ran into her arms saying “Mommy ah dead”.“I seh no baby,Wholesale Jerseys, you aint dead.” At that point,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the woman said, her other son ran away.Mrs. Kennedy was lost for words at the hospital as she was being consoled by other relatives who tried to accept the brutal fact of what had transpired. Many of the dead man’s close friends also gathered at the hospital and they too could not hold back their tears.The police were called in and they are continuing their investigations.