爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-16 09:30 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The staff of the One Mile Health Centre,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018, in Wismar, Linden, yesterday became the proud recipients of the Women on the Move trophy for being the largest contingent to hit the streets on the organization’s last cancerWomen on the Move Founder Judy Gravesande Noel presenting the Cancer Walk Trophy to the staff of the One Mile Health Centreawareness walk.According to Founder/member of the Women on the Move,Cheap NFL jerseys China, Judy Gravesande-Noel, the winner’s trophy was inadvertently presented to another group.“After that happened I apologized but I could not reverse the decision,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, because I did not want to cause any distastefulness; so I promised the Clinic Crew that I would present them with a trophy, and they accepted that decision.”Noel said that because of her busy schedule she kept putting off the actual presentation, but saw yesterday as the fitting day to honor the group as it was her birthday.“Today is my birthday, so I thought to myself,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, I have to do it. I made this commitment and I have to fulfill it.”Noel said that the trophy was donated by welder/fabricator Paul Jones.Women on the Move, with Noel at the helm,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, started the cancer awareness walk 15 years ago.It has since grown from strength to strength, and has evolved from being just about women. Over the years the organization has involved men,Wholesale Jerseys China, women and children, Noel declared.