爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-17 10:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Cognizant of the needs of the community, the APNU/AFC coalition planned yesterday’sMinister Adams-Patterson and MP Jermaine Figuiera listen with rapt attention to a resident’s concern.Government outreach, to afford residents of Linden and surrounding communities, the opportunity to highlight their issues, according to Chairman of Region Ten, Rennis Morian.The venue was the lawns of the Linden Enterprise Network (LEN)The Regional Chairman said that some of the issues highlighted included house lots and unemployment.“The whole focus is to give strength to the Regional Democratic Council and to the Town council, to ensure that the people’s issues are heard. Today we don’t only have the Chairman, we got officials from housing, health, water,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online, GTT and the police.Morian described the initiative as a very positive first step. He noted that the outreach was not just happening in Linden alone yesterday, but in other areas across the country as well.Minister of Housing, Valerie Adams- Patterson,China NFL Jerseys, said that she was surprised that despite the fact that she would have already had two public outreaches before, persons were still coming with some of the very same issues,” but I did not bring my officers here. So when I get back I have a lot of issues to look at,Cheap Jerseys,” she pointed out.Residents highlighting their issues.“I feel real good about this. Since we commenced the programme people have been coming –we are steadily engaged and I think that most of the agencies that are holding the reins of Linden are present here today to deal with whatever issues they may have.“It’s a one on one, so once somebody comes that person has the opportunity to speak with us on a personal level.”This is something that the government had commenced this year. “We were in Essequibo, Lethem and the Mabura district– a very successful programme and today we are here in Linden. All of the Ministers are engaged in similar outreaches in other parts of the country.”Member of Parliament Jermaine Figuiera said that the government should be applauded. It brings government to the people, and it shows that those tasked with leadership are really serving the people as they are not just sitting in their offices but are coming to the people. This I believe is real service. And I think it’s the President leading this, and this is what we need as a people. “Minister of Foreign Affairs, Carl Greenidge,NFL Jerseys China, said that the event was two-fold as it afforded persons the opportunity to highlight their personal as well as their collective issues and also to raise awareness of the importance of local government elections,Wholesale Jerseys China, which would be held for the first time in over two decades.Greenidge pointed to the walkabout that the team had in the Mackenzie Municipal Market where stall holders grabbed the opportunity to voice their concerns about the prevailing conditions.Chief Executive Officer of Linden’s lone radio station, Haslyn Graham, said that the initiative was a good one, which he hoped would help to speed up the house allocation process.That process would be of great assistance to potential homeowners like himself. Those sentiments were reiterated by several residents, including prominent businesswoman, Mayfield Greene, who lamented that she had applied for her house lot and paid for it over eight years ago,China Jerseys, yet to date has not received her land title. (Enid Joaquin)