爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-17 17:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– perpetrator still on the runPatrice Hardy,Sale NFL Jerseys, the four month old baby girl who was pushed out of the arms of her mother and suffered a fractured skull as a result of the fall,Discount NFL Jerseys, is now expected to undergo surgery for which she has only a 50% chance of recovery.In medical terms,Wholesale China Jerseys, Patrice suffered a ‘hairline fractured skull’ and this has been causing her to pass excess blood via her nose, mouth and anus.As a result of the blood loss, the child has become very weak and reluctantly takes her feed.Four month-old Patrice Hardy and her mother Stacy Warrell.The distraught mother told Kaieteur News that the doctor has advised that the child cannot survive unless she undergoes an immediate surgery.But undergoing the surgery is very risky but at least the child would have a 50% chance of surviving.“The woman that did this to me daughter? is still on the run and the police ain’t find her yet. She mek this happen to me daughter,Hockey Jerseys 2018 Cheap, just over a stupid misunderstanding,” Warrell said, as she fought to hold back tears.According to Warrell,Cheap NHL Jerseys, the incident occurred following a heated argument that ensued between her and the perpetrator.“We deh good,MLB Jerseys From China, good and out of nowhere she said that I mek she child father find out that she got a next man and she start cussing me. I didn’t tell she anything so she get vex and wanted to fight. That’s when she pushed me baby out of my hand and mek she fall by she head on the concrete floor,” Warrell related.The matter was reported to the Kitty Police Station where investigations into the whereabouts of the woman are continuing.Warrell is asking that the police put extra effort into finding the evil woman who harmed her innocent daughter.