爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2387
用戶失蹤天數 2095
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-19 08:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– Lawmen go into denial modeOn Monday several ranks of the Guyana Police Force came knocking at her door in search of her son,Cheap Jerseys From China, a murder accused who was granted bail by a High Court Judge last week.But, 66-year-old Pearly Pompey, of 638 Cummingslodge, East Coast Demerara, is not angry with the police seeking her son, the elderly woman is upset at the way the ranks are going about their business. She is claiming that they have “threatened to make my life miserable”.Pompey’s son Dunsford Dodson, who is accused of murder,Wholesale China Jerseys, was set free on Monday after the $500,000 bail granted by Justice Roxanne George-Wiltshire was posted.Kaieteur News understands that the Director of Public Prosecutions had ordered his re-arrest but by then Dodson had already secured his freedom and disappeared.The woman said that she had seen her son released from the Camp Street prison but he was whisked away by some of his friends who were there also.Pompey said that she went home and at around 16:00 hours on Monday, several ranks from the Tactical Services Unit swooped down on her property.The ranks demanded that she tell them where her son was and they became aggressive when she told them that she did not know of his whereabouts.Pompey lives in a two-flat building,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China, however, she has rented out the lower flat to two tenants.She told this newspaper that before she uttered another word, the officer in charge of the ranks instructed them to search the upstairs apartment.At the time Pompey, her daughter and a friend of her son, Claude Ronson, was at the property.“They went into my bedroom and then they searched all over. They tell me that I have to know where my son is and I am withholding information. They even threaten to throw me in their vehicle and then lock me up,” the elderly woman told this newspaper.The ranks, as they were leaving, bundled Ronson into their vehicle and were about to drive away when the officer instructed them to search the two apartments downstairs.Only one of Pompey’s tenants was at home at the time.However the ranks proceeded to kick open the door to the unoccupied apartment and carried out a search, which turned up blank.They then searched the other downstairs apartment which was occupied by a female tenant and gain they unearthed nothing.Eventually they left with Ronson who up to late yesterday was still in custody.Yesterday Pompey visited the police’s Office of Professional Responsibility with a view to having the actions of the police investigated.However she was advised to report to the Sparendaam Police Station where she is to give a statement.But there appears to be some amount of denial from the Guyana Police Force about Monday’s operation.This newspaper contacted the police ‘A’ Division Commander and he denied knowledge of the operation, referring all queries to the Criminal Investigations Department Headquarters at Eve Leary.Crime Chief Seelall Persaud when contacted advised that this newspaper check with the East Coast Division,Authentic NFL Jerseys From China, since the operation took place there.However,Jerseys Wholesale, Acting Divisional Commander Leroy Brumell informed that he had no knowledge of the operation.Meanwhile, attorney at law Nigel Hughes had told this newspaper on Monday that two vanloads of police descended at his office requesting his client’s whereabouts.The lawyer said that the police informed him that they were acting on instructions to re-arrest Dodson.Hughes inquired whether the police had a court order to do so,Sale NFL Jerseys, and they said no.“I do not recommend that my client surrender since there is no court order,” Hughes told this newspaper yesterday.The lawyer further questioned the police why they arrested Ronson but they refused to give an explanation.