爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2098
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-21 20:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Imagine living in Guyana and receiving a text message from your grandson in the US stating that his mother was dead.This is the case of Princess Earle, the mother of Guyana-born teacher Marisha Bowen, who was found murdered in her Summer Street, Nassau Village, Bahamas apartment on September 9, last.Bowen was the mother of two children; a 10-year-old daughter and a 16-year-old son.The mother of the murdered Bahamas-based teacher Marisha Bowen is convinced that her daughter was the victim of a paid killer.Princess Earle believes that more than one individual was involved in the murder,Cheap Jerseys, although only one person has been charged.Bowen, a Guyanese, was found in her Summer Street, Nassau Village,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Bahamas apartment on September 9, last. Reports indicated that her throat was slit.Police subsequently charged Alister Williams,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, a Bahamian, in connection with Bowen’s murder. No motive was given in media reports out of the Bahamas.But the victim’s mother believes that her daughter died at the hands of a “paid hit man.” She is pleading with the Bahamas Police to dig deeper into the case.Mrs. Earle said she spoke with her daughter minutes before she was killed.Earle stated that her daughter migrated three years ago and started an auto dealership in the Bahamas. This, she said, might have caused her daughter to have enemies she was unaware of.“She never told me she had problems with anybody. When we talk she use to sound depressed but would tell me it was because of the pregnancy.”Murdered Teacher: Marisha BowenAllister Williams was charged with the murder of the Guyanese teacherEarle was at home when she received multiple texts from Bowen’s 16-year-old son, who is residing in the US, stating that his mother was dead. The woman added that the son was in class.The mother said she was told that police found her child in the apartment with her throat slit and a belt around her neck.“This fishy, she is not a walk over. She could fight.? She always got a cutlass in the kitchen. I am not going to rest until I get justice for my daughter. It is not fair to the children,” a saddened Earle said.According to Earle,Wholesale Jerseys China, her daughter was a very loving and friendly individual. She related that Bowen was a family person who was always there to lend a helping hand.Reflecting on Bowen’s life,Wholesale Jerseys US, the mother said that her daughter was a graduate of the Cyril Potter College of Education (CPCE) and the University of Guyana (UG).She recounted that Bowen taught at the North Georgetown Primary School; ISA Islamic School; Green Acres; St John’s College and the Brickdam Secondary School before she migrated.Earle added that her daughter was married for about two years.The mother stated that her daughter migrated in search of a better paying job to sustain her family.“She always cried out for financial problems and I think her friend who is a teacher encouraged her to go over there (Bahamas).”The trained teacher was scheduled to graduate with her Masters from Walden University in October.Bowen’s 10-year-old daughter was vacationing in Guyana and had boarded a flight back to the Bahamas before news of her mother’s death broke. Earle said that her daughter was supposed to collect the child from the airport once she landed in the Bahamas.However, the girl was met by teachers from the school her mother taught at. “The teachers told her that they come for her. And she asked where was her mother,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” the grandmother recalled.But Earle recalled that Bahamian police told the daughter that her mother had a “slight accident.”She said that police told the 10-year-old girl the truth after she demanded to see her mother.According to Earle, the alleged killer is not known to the family.“The children don’t know he (Alister). The children know everybody she (Bowen) got as a friend. They might not know them by name but by face.”Bowen was laid to rest in Guyana. President David Granger; Attorney General and Minister of Legal Affairs Basil Williams and Minister of Social Protection Volda Lawrence; and Minister of Social Cohesion Amna Ally were among the mourners at her funeral.