爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2095
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-22 02:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Investigators on the East Coast Demerara are still not ruling out foul play in the death of a De Hoop, Mahaica mother of three, Vanessa Seeram,NFL Jerseys Outlet, even after a post mortem examination Wednesday.The post mortem confirmed the cause of death as asphyxiation due to compression injuries to the neck. It did not indicate if the injuries were consistent with the hanging of a person.Vanessa SeeramHowever, investigators are still no closer to determining definitively whether the woman took her own life or was manually strangled by someone else.Seeram’s husband had told police that he went home around 22:00 hours on Saturday and found that she had hanged herself with her son’s leather belt.He was detained after investigators and the dead woman’s relatives raised suspicions about the position of her body when she was first discovered.Seeram was sitting in a chair with one end of the belt tightly wrapped around her neck and the other end tied to a wooden bed post leg.Perhaps the person most convinced that Seeram did not take her own life is her brother,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Ganesh Maye.“When I go in,Cheap NFL Jerseys, I see me sister sitting on a chair with all she tongue out of she mouth. I turn to de police and say officer dis is a murder’,” he had told this newspaper last Sunday.“I want even the public come and tell me dat me sister hang she self,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, that is impossible. She can’t hang she self like dat; sit down in a chair with de belt tie pon a bed foot below she neck,” Maye added.A police source who spoke to this newspaper following Wednesday’s post mortem examination said that although the position in which the woman was found suggests that she did not take her own life,Wholesale Jerseys From China, investigators cannot say for sure if Seeram was murdered.“It’s very hard to tell if she really killed herself,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018,” the source said.The source said that investigators will prepare a report on the matter and seek the advice of the Director of Public Prosecutions.In the meantime they have placed Seeram’s husband on station bail.