爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 2105
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-22 12:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Former Chief Magistrate Juliet Holder-Allen yesterday expressed optimism that the dispute over the payment of her benefits is finally drawing to a close.Mrs. Holder-Allen told Kaieteur News that the Accountant General in the Ministry of Finance is preparing documents which would enable her to collect what is due her within a few days. She had indicated last week that she had expected to be paid today.However,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, Mrs. Holder-Allen explained that she had to submit another document to enable the process to be completed.“I’m impressed with his (the Accountant General’s) competence and all the advice that he has given me…I am now dealing with someone whose word I can rely on,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, and that is something I have been asking for.“There has been a lot of progress and I feel that it’s coming to an end very soon,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, and I’m looking forward to that.”The former Chief Magistrate resigned last September after being suspended from active duty for four years in the wake of allegations that were leveled against her.No evidence was ever submitted by the Judicial Services Commission (JSC) to support the allegations.But Mrs. Holder-Allen accused the JSC of refusing to pay all monies that were due to her following her resignation.She claimed that the delays were preventing her from moving on with her “professional life” and protested outside the Court of Appeal.