爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2393
用戶失蹤天數 2101
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-23 08:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– claims rape allegations falseThe Chairman of an Essequibo Interim Management Committee has filed a $150 M suit for libel and scandal against a Parika couple who has filed charges against him for attempted rape.The couple’s lawyer Anil Nandlall, has confirmed that the suit has been filed and told this newspaper that on the instructions of his clients, he has entered a Notice of Appearance. Nandlall added that he has also entered on behalf of his clients,NFL Jerseys Outlet, a counter claim for compensation for indecent assault.The battle between the couple and the IMC Chairman began in April when the Chairman, who is also the President of a Hindu Mandir, allegedly drugged a female member of his Mandir,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, took her to the Parika Backdam and attempted to have sexual intercourse with her against her will. The woman managed to fight him off.Two days later, the issue took on strange elements.The couple reported that the leader went to the couple’s home, where the wife came out to the road and spoke to him. She reported that the man claimed to want to “charm her body”. When the woman touched his hand, according to her husband “she lose focus and … he start to control her.”The husband related that he rushed home and arrived just in time to see the man stepping out of his house. When he saw the husband he pulled his gun and said “If this thing expose,Cheap NFL Jerseys, I gon blow yuh brains out.”The man went inside and saw his wife undressed.She later related that she felt drugged and he kept telling her to read this mantra (a Hindu prayer),Jerseys NFL Wholesale, “He bring thread and tie it on my hand. He get a glass of water and start to sprinkle it with white flower and said by the time I come back you must pull out yuh clothes, and I said NO. And he come back with a force and pull at my clothes.”The woman demonstrated how he jerked at her clothing. She said at this point she was almost naked,cheap nfl jerseys, but she kept on fighting, and then her husband arrived.One week later the IMC Chairman reportedly called the woman’s phone and stated that he wanted to have an affair. Since then the couple broke off all contact with the man and stopped attending the Mandir.The couple states that after that the threats began to come in prompting them to report the issue. They first tried to keep it within the religious group by reporting it to the various leaders as well as to National Head of the Hindu organisation.But no assistance was forthcoming. The threats continued and they decided to report the matter to the police.The Leonora Police subsequently prepared a file based on the reports made, and submitted it to the Director of Public Prosecutions for advice. It is expected that the file would be returned this week with the DPP’s recommendations.It has also been alleged that as President of the Mandir,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, the IMC Chairman has constantly abused his position by behaving in the same manner towards other female members. This would usually be followed by threats of using his licensed firearm against them if they made any accusations about him.