爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2103
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-24 00:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
De Bharriott open; couple people tun up fuh see who was going. Brassington try fuh bribe people wid champagne,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, passion fruit drink and some lemonade.He then give dem some fry sellebeh fuh chew.? That is why none body was smiling this morning. De Marriott representative thought she was coming to see glitz and glamour; instead it was protest and plenty halla.Babita, de wanna be owner, was there but he was hiding. He stand up between two post till Donald Dumb cut de ribbon. Dem boys got photo showing that he, Babita, is a troubled man, a man in distress. He didn’t even powder he nose. Dem gyal watch one another and ask wha happen to de Mac powder that he does normally powder up he face wid.Babita best friend, Jagdeo, cut good card. He didn’t tun up because dem protester was waiting fuh him. Babita go back in de night fuh de reception and this time he powder up.Jagdeo,Wholesale Jerseys USA, Brassington, Ashni and Babita is still de big ones in de Bharriott which dem boys believe will soon be transferred and renamed Babbiott. Dem boys can only pray that one day all four of dem gun find demself in a position like this crook. Granger still laughing as he remember that night wid he and he would be wife.This is de story he tell everybody.“I was the guy wearing the black suit jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend,MLB Jerseys From China, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend’s purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.First, I’d like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn’t expect you to actually crap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. I was wearing the jacket for a reason. My girlfriend was happy that I just returned safely from Mabaruma as a Brigadier.? She had just bought me that .38 Special revolver for my promotion, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening.Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head … isn’t it?!I know it probably wasn’t fun walking back to wherever you’d come from with crap in your pants. I’m sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. (That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help rob us again).After I called your mother or “Momma” as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you’d done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station,Jerseys Cheap China, — on your credit card.A truck driver who fetching fuel for Terry tek 153 gallons and was extremely grateful!I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Ohh Pee, along with de few dollars in your wallet.I then dumped your wallet in de Bharriott compound.Earlier,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2018, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the Crime Chief and one to CANU,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, while mentioning President Ramotar as my possible target.The Crime Chief seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he got Digicel to trace your number etc.).I feel this type of pay back is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to clear your name.You going to jail and dem boys wish that Jagdeo, Brassington, Ashni and Babita was there to join you.Talk half and study wha does happen to criminals.