爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2098
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-26 06:09 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Investigators of the Guyana Fire Service have strong suspicions that the fire which destroyed the bond of a city business and the home of four persons in Ogle two weeks ago was caused by “exploding aerosol containers”.According to Fire Chief Marlon Gentle,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, although the fire service is still conducting its investigation, there is a “strong belief” that the inferno was caused by aerosol containers which were not stored under the recommended room temperature.Gentle also told this publication that the fire service has ascertained that a fire which destroyed the home of eight persons including five children two weeks ago in La Parfaite Harmonie was caused by an exploding kerosene stove.Based on their investigation, Gentle said that one of the young occupants at home at the time of the fire had confessed that he and the other occupants were hungry and had decided to turn on the stove.“During our investigation the child said they were hungry so they lit the stove to go prepare something. After the fire we found knives and some other things they were cutting up with, so this confirmed our previous suspicious,” Gentle said.Gentle also confirmed that both fires in Castello Housing Scheme and Sisters Village,Cheap Jerseys From China, West Coast Demerara were set by an arsonist.“We have all assurances that both these fires were deliberately set by someone,” Gentle said.On October 11, fire ripped through the bond of a city business and a two-storey house at Ogle, East Coast Demerara,NFL Jerseys From China, leaving a family of four homeless and dozens of employees displaced.The bond belonging to Beepat’s Trading was completely razed as well as an adjacent house.A week later, fire destroyed the home of eight occupants who managed to save some of the appliances at their La Parfaite Harmonie home.According to Lorna Fraser-Robertson, the homeowner, around 17:00 hours she received a call from her daughter that their home was on fire.“I was in Georgetown to drop off something for my son who resides in the city but then while I was in Demico I got a call that my house was on fire. I travelled home and when I go up there I see me house in flames,” Fraser-Robertson said.At the time of the fire, Fraser-Robertson said that her three grandchildren were at home but luckily,Wholesale China Jerseys, were not harmed.“They were at home but they were outside because I locked the doors,” the woman said. Fraser-Robertson further explained that she and her daughters along with her grandchildren had been residing at the home for the past 10 years.Meanwhile, on September 31, three persons were homeless after a fire which ripped through their one- bedroom home at Lot 19 Good Intent, West Bank Demerara.The fire, which started about 01:00 hrs, quickly ravaged the one -flat building located in a yard with two other buildings. Luckily the fire only scorched one neighbouring building.Those left homeless as a result were Taemattie Neils, her husband, Leroy Dixon, and their daughter. Neils and her husband operate a fish shop just a few doors from their now burnt out home.According to information, the family was standing at the front of the yard when they heard a loud blast and within a few minutes, the entire building was engulfed in flames.And a fire ravaged a two-storey house located in Castello Housing Scheme, West La Penitence recently,Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys, leaving a family of six homeless.According to neighbours, at around 15:00 hrs (3:00 pm),Cheap Jerseys, smoke was seen billowing from the middle section of the upper flat before the entire top flat became engulfed with intense flames.“I been sittin’ down over the corner with some boys and all I see is the black smoke in the air so we run over and go fuh go in the house fuh see if we could save anything, but the house start ketch quick because the top is wood,” an eyewitness said.