爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2098
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-28 12:42 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Akeeta Squires,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet For Sale, a student of Patentia Secondary School has once again run away from her lot 12 Belle Vue,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey UK, West Bank Demerara home.? She left last Wednesday.According to her sister,Adidas Nmd r1 Pink, Abigail Torrington, the teen was last seen in the early evening hours,Air Max 2018 Shoes, at her home. “When she finished putting on her clothes she asked me if she can sit on the step and I said yes”.Missing: Akeeta SquiresThe night she left her home,Air Max 97 Undefeated For Sale, she was wearing black tights, yellow fine straps top and a pair of yellow slippers. Squires sports short black hair, is dark in complexion and medium built.Her sister reported that Akeeta was earlier in the week given an undisclosed sum of cash?? to make purchases, but converted the money to her own use. “After I found out that she did otherwise with the cash I grounded her and she was angry,Nike Shox Men Clearance,” Torrington exclaimed.The family is used to having the young lady leave the home every time she receives punishment for her disobedience. “One time she ran away and when the police found her she told them that every time we yell on her she does want to go away.”The youngster’s brother, Shindel Austin, confirmed that someone saw the missing girl in Sophia. “A girl saw her and she told the girl she must not tell me nothing,” said Shindel.A report was later made to the Wales Police Station. Subsequent searches conducted by police ranks came up empty.Anyone who has information that can assist the family in locating the missing teen can contact her sister Abigail on telephone numbers 689-8200, 670-8427 or her brother Shindel on 622-1040.