爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-29 23:25 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…reportedly had domestic problemsA 41-year-old man took his own life two Mondays ago by leaping from a moving vehicle that was making its way into Isano Backdam.The dead man has been identified as Chetram Singh of Coverden, East Bank Demerara.Commander of Police ‘F’ Division Ravindradat Budhram said that police received information that Singh,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, who was having “domestic problems” jumped out of the moving vehicle at 70 Miles. Budhram said that Singh was transported to the Bartica Hospital,jerseys from china, where he succumbed.Kaieteur News understands that Singh had been working in the interior for a number of years at a mining camp with his brother. The father of one was picked up at his home on the day in question by the driver of the pick-up and a porter before venturing into the backdam.Based on reports,jerseys from china, while on the way Singh, who was in the front passenger seat of the vehicle,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, opened the door and made a sudden leap out the moving vehicle.DEAD: Chetram SinghA relative said that Singh’s wife was informed of her husband’s demise via a phone call. The relative disclosed that the driver of the vehicle would normally take in goods for the mining camp.According to the relative,Cheap China Jerseys, the porter claimed that Singh was intoxicated when he made the fatal jump. However,Nike NFL Jerseys China, the woman said she does not believe the story being told by them and is calling on police to conduct a thorough investigation.According to the relative, Singh was not experiencing any problems at home. “Police tell me they investigations still going on. Every time I call the Bartica Police Station they telling me that they can’t give me any information.”She also claimed that Singh was not wearing the pants he left home with when he was picked up from the scene.“He left home in long pants. When they pick him up off the road he had on a three-quarters pants. If he (Singh) jump out the vehicle, how he reach under the vehicle? The pick-up ran over his head. I see a photo with him lay down on the road with his brains scattered. I can’t understand how he jumped out the vehicle and reach under the vehicle”, the relative added. Singh was cremated yesterday.Commander Budhram disclosed that the driver and porter were kept in custody until a post mortem was done on Singh’s remains. However, he said the men were released after police were satisfied that Singh received no suspicious injuries.