爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2393
用戶失蹤天數 2101
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-31 20:36 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Up to press time yesterday a fisherman from Liliendaal, East Coast Demerara was still hoping that the boat which earned him a living for the past 40 years will be located. According to Kumar Ramdeo, his fishing vessel which was moored at Liliendaal foreshore on Wednesday went missing sometime after 18:00 hours on the very day.Ramdeo told this publication that he and some friends had pulled the boat which values some $260,cheap jerseys,000 to shore to carry out maintenance work. According to the fisherman most of the works were completed by nightfall except for one strip of paint which needed to be added.“After night come we decide to go home but we left the boat turn upside down. About midnight,NFL Jerseys China, me son who does do fishing,Wholesale Jerseys, too,NFL Jerseys Supply, call me and tell me that the boat ain’t deh at the river.”The man said that he immediately left his home for the location where he had left his boat and to his surprise his boat was not there. According to Ramdeo as soon as day broke he began a search with the assistance of other fishermen.“I go till up the Demerara River and then up the Coast till to Montrose but we ain’t find the boat so we come back and we report the matter to the Sparendaam Police Station.”Yesterday,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, Ramdeo said that he again carried out a search, this time on West Coast Demerara but he came up empty handed. He added that he cannot think of any reason why someone would steal his vessel.“I hope the police find it because this is what I depend on for a livelihood and it’s a new boat. Only about two months now I bring out that boat,NFL Jerseys From China,”Ramdeo said that to his good fortune, at the time the boat was not fitted with its engine and fishing equipment. Ramdeo said he had been plying the fishing trade for more than 40 years now and this incident will in no way deter him from doing what he loves.