爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-1 20:19 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The battered body of a watchman was found early yesterday morning at what was reportedly his former work site, at North Road, Bourda.Reports are that the man,NFL Jerseys 2018, who has since been identified as Bissoondyal Mangar, was found lying on a mattress in the yard. The premises is the property of a private medical practitioner.The victim bore a gaping wound to the head,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, and was covered in blood.Investigators also removed a bloodstained piece of wood, believed to be the murder weapon, from the scene.A cleaner who found the body said Mangar’s pockets were turned inside out,Buy Air Max 95, which suggests he was robbed of whatever he had in his possession.The cleaner, who works at the doctor’s office, said she had not worked for the past three days, and only returned yesterday.“I was lil sick, so de doctor tell me stay home fuh de couple days,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, and dis morning ah decide fuh come lil early, and when ah come,Cheap NFL Jerseys, I see de watchman dead in de yard,”,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, the cleaner said.Having made the discovery, the woman said, she immediately informed persons around the area, who called the police.Persons who knew Mangar said he was a very friendly individual. They added that, despite only having one arm, Mangar was always willing to assist whenever he was called upon to run an errand.Some said he was laid off by the doctor only some three weeks ago, but stayed on the premises because he had no other home.Many opined that the man was killed by someone he knew, since there was no visible sign of forced entry to the premises.In addition, no one in the area recalled hearing any strange noise in the night.Meanwhile, investigators who removed Mangar’s body said that he may have died early in the night.