爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-2 16:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Henry Fitzpatrick Lewis is an independent candidate contesting councillorship for ConstituencyHenry Fitzpatrick Lewis, Independent Candidate for Constituency Number 6,wholesale jerseys, Buxton/Foulis.Number 6, Buxton/Foulis in the Local Government Elections (LGEs) under the group T.E.A.M.S (Together Everyone Achieves Melanie’s Success).Lewis has chosen “Community Unity” as his platform for the elections. Asked why he chose that particular issue, Lewis said that there is a lot of separation in the constituency. If this is not fixed,Wholesale Jerseys Online, Lewis said that the constituency will not prosper.“We need to get everyone to see eye to eye, and once we achieve that,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, we can then channel that energy to move forward. That’s why the name is TEAMS because we can only move forward if everyone comes together,Cheap Jerseys,” Lewis said.Lewis said that he was selected to run; however,Cheap MLS Jerseys, he was not quite convinced that he would actually pull it off; he had doubts.It was during his campaign that he realised that more needed to be done in his constituency.“I knew that there was poverty in my constituency,NFL Jerseys Supply, but after I went door to door and met with persons, it was then that I saw the extent of it (poverty) and I said to myself that I will have to do something to help.”Asked why he chose to be an independent candidate, he stated that he has always believed in independence; to have an “independent mind”.Lewis has been residing in his constituency for over 15 years. He is currently employed at Banks DIH Limited as a Training Manager and has lectured at various institutions such as IPED and the Critchlow Labour College.He was also a consultant of the Inter American Development Bank (IDB) and possesses a military background.Lewis also added that since before the word of LGE’s return, he along with several members of a local organisation, has been making strides in developing the constituency. These would include the cleaning of drains, installation of streetlights and the maintenance of bridges etc.Lewis continued that he is committed to offer solutions to solve other issues affecting the area such as health and infrastructure.“Things can be done but only if we do it together, Vote TEAMS for LGEs,” Lewis said.