爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-3 03:45 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– suspect held Bandits shot Kaieteur News staffer,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Shaum Persaud in the thigh before escaping with his motorcycle CF4664 and a pouch containing his driver’s licence during a brazen robbery in Broad Street, Charlestown around 10:30 hrs yesterday.Persaud, 45,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys, of Lot 94 La Penitence, Albouystown,Wholesale China Jerseys, is in a stable condition at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).However, his left thigh was broken by the bullet’s impact.Police officials revealed that they were questioning a suspect but had not recovered the stolen grey CG motorbike. Detectives retrieved a 9mm warhead and a bullet casing from the scene.Persaud,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet, an Office Assistant with this newspaper,NFL Jerseys China, related that he was on his way home when a friend invited him to take “a drink” at a beer garden in Charlestown.Persaud said he wheeled his motorcycle into the shop and was having a “drink” when two youths rode into the beer garden on a motorcycle and immediately began assaulting him while demanding the keys for his bike.He estimates that the attackers were both in their teens.The injured Persaud at the GPHC yesterday“One of them hold me and I tried my best to fight back but then the other one came and hit me in my head with the gun,” Persaud said.The father of two added that while the bandits ‘braced’ him at a corner,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, one of them took the motorcycle keys from his pocket. They also relieved the Kaieteur News staffer of a pouch containing his driver’s license.Despite being gun-butted, Persaud said that he tried to prevent the robbers from making off with his motorcycle.Persaud said that this angered the robbers and one of them shot him in the left thigh. They then escaped with his motorcycle.Other patrons at the beer garden took the injured man to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation.Persaud suspects that the bandits trailed him to the beer garden. He recalled that his attackers went straight to him and demanded his key.