爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-5 11:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The family and relatives of Fanizah Jamal,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, 16, of 1852 Diamond Housing Scheme,Wholesale Jerseys China, is still searching for their daughter who has been reportedly missing since 23 February, last,NFL Jerseys Clearance, roughly one month ago.The teenager’s aunt,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, Khalidah Jamal, yesterday said that her niece was last seen on Republic Day clad in a green top,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, black jeans and a pair of black slippers before she left home for the Mashramani float parade.According to relatives she left home around 14:00 hours.Jamal’s mother explained that her daughter never lived with her during her childhood.“My daughter never lived with me. She used to live by one of my friends in Linden since napkin days.”She added that because of that she does not have a mother-daughter relationship with her child.She further stated that her daughter would hardly relate to her so it became impossible for her to know if something was bothering her and/or may be responsible for her staying away from home.The aunt of the missing teenager,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, Khalidah Jamal, said that several reports were made at the police station and police officers promised to contact her as soon as they get a word regarding her whereabouts.The missing young woman was described as short, dark in complexion and has short hair.Her relatives are saying that if anyone sees 16 year old Fanizah Jamal please contact the nearest police station or call 661-1569, 216-2475 as soon as possible.