爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2379
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-6 02:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
‘I ain’t guilty but I pleading guilty’—said lights thief?“Ya worship I just want a li’l six months’; I ain’t got nobody to bail me” were the words of 36-year old Roger Bishop, of Fourth Street,China NFL Jerseys, Alexander Village. He then pleaded guilty to simple larceny. He got his wish when he appeared before Magistrate Chief Magistrate (ag) Melissa Robertson.Bishop had gone before the court for stealing four park lights worth $74,000, from Mark Fraser on October 23.Yesterday, in court, the defendant told the magistrate, “Me worship I ain’t guilty but I pleading guilty.” He proceeded to ask the magistrate to be lenient with him. The defendant added that he does not wish to waste the courts time, being on remand for a long time.According to Police Prosecutor Sherwin Matthews, the convict was positively identified by Fraser’s wife as the person who stole the lights. The prosecution noted that on the day in question the man parked his car and went to bed. After some time his wife woke up and saw Bishop removing the lights from the car. The woman raised an alarm and the convict was caught by members of the police force.Also appearing before the magistrate was Vishall Budhoo,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, 29, of GuySuCo Park,Cheap Jerseys From China, East Bank Demerara, who was asked to post $80,000 bail.It is alleged that Budhoo,cheap jerseys, on October 16, last, broke and entered the dwelling place of Fitzgerald Cooper, and stole a quantity of household items valuing over $600,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys,000. He pleaded not guilty to the offence.His attorney noted that his client was working on contract at the time when the “act” was committed. He added that it was unfortunate that the other man who was charged was not present in court.The lawyer said that this is a case of mistaken identity. He further mentioned to the court that Budhoo does not pose a flight risk since he does not have a passport.The prosecution, which was headed by Sherwin Matthews,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, did not object to bail.The prosecutor noted that the men were caught moving the articles and that the other defendant admitted to the crime.Budhoo is expected to make his next court appearance on December 10.