爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2402
用戶失蹤天數 2109
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-6 21:31 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police are following leads given by a man they have in custody for the suspected kidnapping of seven-year-old Roxanne McLean.According to the parents, Tova Patterson and Walter McLean, the St Agnes Primary School child went missing from her school on Monday last.The child’s mother, Tova Patterson, recounted that when she showed up at the school that day, she was met with only Roxanne’s lunch and book bag.Patterson said that the child’s school teacher was not there; however, another teacher told her that she hadn’t seen the child since midday.“The teacher tell me that about 10:00,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, which is usually play time; she noticed a strange man and he ask her if he could carry home Roxanne. She say how he call me and de father name saying how we send he for Roxanne.“The teacher say she tell he that Roxanne class teacher was not there so he couldn’t take the child. De teacher say that she didn’t know if he left or he wait outside; but lunch time he returned and just ask to speak to the child so de teacher say she direct he to the child class cause all he know was that she is in Grade Two; he didn’t know the exact class.The teacher say that he tell she he ain’t see Roxanne in the class and he left,NFL Jerseys Wholesale,” Patterson explained.The apparently composed mother said that she was accompanied to the school by her companion, Hayden Williams, who asked the teacher for a description of the male who picked up the missing minor.According to Williams, the description given by the teacher fitted the physical description of his son who lived for some time with the child and her mother.As the three tried to solve the mystery,Wholesale Jerseys, Patterson received a phone call from an unknown number. She said that, on the line, was a “strong, male, rusty voice” saying “Tova, I kidnap your daughter today.”Patterson explained that as she tried to put the phone on speaker,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, as advised by Williams, the caller ended the conversation.However, the phone rang again, this time it was handed to Williams who said that all he heard was “something about Suriname.”A subsequent phone call sought to advise the mother that if she reported the matter “I would find me daughter dead.”Against the advice of the unknown caller,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, the mother reported the matter to Alberttown Police station.The following day, which would have been the Tuesday,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Patterson and Williams returned to the school in the company of the police.Williams said that the teacher was once again asked to describe the person who inquired about the child. “She gave the same description she gave the day before.”He said that the teacher was then shown a photograph of the suspect and said that it appeared to be the man she saw the day before.The suspect was taken in for questioning. Reports are that he was initially taken to Alberttown and was later transferred to Brickdam Station.McLean expressed concern of the man being released after the mandatory 72 hrs. He contended, “If this is really the man who kidnapped my child, for whatever his sick reason was, he will be forced to do something to my child so she can’t come back and tell the tale.”However, the police say that there is nothing incriminating enough to hold the suspect after the maximum allotted time.Well placed police sources stated that “we are pulling out all the plugs on this one.”The Officer said that a team of investigators is “working on this case as there is an innocent child involved.”He indicated that the police have been following several leads but keep arriving at dead ends. Further, and most interestingly, the source said that “there seems a lot more than what is being presented in this case and we have reason to believe that this child is caught up in a serious triangle that may cause her to be hurt by the ones who are supposed to protect her.”