爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2384
用戶失蹤天數 2092
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-8 05:23 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– sends relatives ominous text messageBy Leonard GildarieA Tuschen man who only returned from Trinidad last Thursday, hanged himself last night after murdering his estranged common-law wife in Zeelugt,NFL Jerseys China, East Bank Essequibo.Hours earlier, the joiner, whose name was given as Amrit Mohan of 17 Tuschen, East Bank Essequibo,Cheap NFL Jerseys, sent the family an ominous text message that he had finished praying for her.Dead: Saleema Mohan Dead is Saleema “Sally” Mohan, 21, of Lot 256 Zeelugt. The victim was said to have been a teacher at an Islamic school at Meet-en-Meer-Zorg.The body of her killer was found dangling from a backyard tree in his Tuschen home by police who went on a search for him.According to Parbattie Ramdat, mother of the dead woman,Wholesale Jerseys China, her daughter recently ended a tumultuous relationship with her reputed husband.Police reportedly retrieved a knife that was believed to been used in the stabbing death as well as a cell phone belonging to the killer.The couple had married two years ago and lived in Tuschen, a village next to Zeelugt,China Soccer Jerseys, until Mohan decided visit Trinidad three months ago.However, the teacher decided to end the relationship after her partner continuously threatened her over the phone.“After she tell we wha he threaten fuh do she, Sally seh she want to come home back,China NFL Jerseys,” a grieving mother said last evening as neighbors and shocked relatives gathered to comfort them.More than a month ago, ‘Sally’ returned to Zeelugt with her mother and was there until Mohan returned on Thursday.“He continue to threaten she and meh tek meh child and we went Friday to Leonora police and we mek a report.”But the matter did not end there.Mohan yesterday afternoon sent a text message to a phone belonging to one of the woman’s relatives.“Tel Salie that I jus done pray fuh she”, the message read.The family did not think much about it.Shortly before 20:00hrs, the woman’s grandmother said that she saw Mohan passing.“Then I hear Sally holler that Amrit in de house.”The grandmother said she rushed to the back house where she saw Mohan jumping over a back door.“I look in de bedroom and I see a lot of blood and Sally lie down on the bed.”An alarm was raised.It is believed that the man used the opportunity to slip into the house after his estranged wife went to bathe next door by her mother.Police who arrived on scene shortly after immediately went in search of the man at his Tuschen home where he reportedly lived with his grandmother. The bloodstained bedHowever, there were no immediate signs of him.After checking with his known friends and others, police again returned to the killer’s Tuschen home where and discovered him hanging from a sheet,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, under a tree in the backyard.Yesterday’s murder-suicide would be first case of its kind for 2011.